Foo Fighters - White Limo FULL TRACK!

I like it, and I'm excited.

LEMMY!

in recent years i have liked them more. THe pretender, the song "all my life I been wiating for something.." whatever that ones called. I used to not listen or like them much, but now i find myself listening to thme more and more.

I think they would be awesome live.

in recent years i have liked them more. THe pretender, the song "all my life I been wiating for something.." whatever that ones called. I used to not listen or like them much, but now i find myself listening to thme more and more.

I think they would be awesome live.

I'm going to see them twice this year, the way they did this album is the same way as the first album. Not to mention White Limo sounds like tracks like Weenie Beenie and Wattershed :) aswell as Colour And The Shape or Enough Space :D

Love it! Check out Taylor whipping out his North drums for the shoot! That's so bah-dass!

Yeah those drums are MEGA sexy haha! Aren't they like really rare? When I seen them first I was like "Did Gretsch bring out a new range?" then I seen North drums and said "ahhhh" and tried to research them.

This is best song I've heard in absolutly ages :p

Gettin back to the Colour and the Shape! Can't wait! :p

Colour And The Shape 2.0!
But apparently the new album is the heaviest Foo's have been yet. But yeah, this is the OLD school Foo Fighters (Weenie Beenie, Wattershed, Colour and the shape,Enough Space etc. etc.)
And it's amazing!

The first nirvana drummer used North drums. I swear he was on bleach. They had a range of drummers before Grohl,even the almighty Dale Crover. They are rare those north drums.

The music was fine but the vocals were a huge turn off. It's going to sound horrible live.

The music was fine but the vocals were a huge turn off. It's going to sound horrible live.

I think it sounds really food!
This is old Foo! REBORN! And it's what most real fans want back :D
I love the song! It's not really screaming but more shouting, recording was done through an analog radio transiever (or distortion).

The Foo Fighters have a new album, Wasting Light, coming out soon-ish. The Motorhead singer and rock icon takes the wheel of a white limo to ferry the band around for their new track ‘White Limo’. These White Limo lyrics are performed by Foo Fighters. Foo Fighters have posted their new video for the track 'White Limo'. Please produce some more attachments about the topic to view detail information.

The Foo Fighters have a new album, Wasting Light, coming out soon-ish. The Motorhead singer and rock icon takes the wheel of a white limo to ferry the band around for their new track ‘White Limo’. These White Limo lyrics are performed by Foo Fighters. Foo Fighters have posted their new video for the track 'White Limo'. Please produce some more attachments about the topic to view detail information.

The albums been out for over a year now...

Back