What was the last thing that you spent over $100.00 on?

That'd have to be...... my credit card bill all put together? All told I think the last thing that cost me a full 100 was my new Superstar kit ($500)

My WIFE of course !!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, when i bought my cymbal expansion 2 weeks ago it was well over that. but i'm about to make my 2nd of 3 purchases for completing my set when i get off the boards. while it won't be near what i payed for the 1st purchase, it will still be well over $100.

Here is the list.

14" Alpha crash, 10" rude splash. 22" signature power ride, 14" signature sound edge hats. That was *well* over $100.

id have to say rent or some type of book for university classes... they're crooks i tell you!

id have to say rent or some type of book for university classes... they're crooks i tell you!

At least you have a "buyback" program on campus. I have been with (military) off-campus Universities like Park. Not only do they not buy back textbooks, but they change the editions like you change socks. I distinctly remember the algebra and other texts that were used for TWO terms. The new edition contained no new material, it merely re-arranged some stuff so that students had orphaned texts. I must have $600 in text books that I could not trade or sell because of that.

Back