end of the world tonight at 6pm

We should all take some pants,shirts and socks, and put little piles around town to make it look as if people dissapeared

What a total rip. A new day dawns and here I am......still stuck in this hell hole!!!!

Alas, just another let down in a long list of let downs from this particular deity, I feel. I need a new false hope. I hear that sci. fi. writer has a great con going on. I may have to check him out. :)

We should all take some pants,shirts and socks, and put little piles around town to make it look as if people dissapeared

Wow!!.. just imagine if we could persuade all the women in the world to do this as well. Just image what fun we could all have if the world didn`t end.

Just found out about this a minute ago.
Well, it's 7:30 PM. Where's the "Game Over" screen?

I'm convinced it's all a publicity stunt by Blondie :)

i can't believe nothing happened ... the billboard on a highway near me said that the bible guarantees it lol

if I had time and the ability to do so I'd spray paint FAIL! over the billboard

all hail cthulu!

Goddamn sploicers!!

/Bioshock

Congratulations!

With your 'nerd points' you get a choice of prizes.

i) An imaginary naked member of either gender of your choosing.
ii) An air guitar.
iii) Your next ten minutes of life - starting from when you read this.

Welcome to Rapture! Now where are my plasmids?

(Anybody that gets this joke will be in receipt of ten 'nerd' points).

Well I was on my way to get you your plasmids but my little sister beat me to them. sorry. =/

-Jonathan

EDIT: Damn! missed it!

A true nerd would make his own. I know it can be done, I've seen it in a movie. All you need is a computer, a picture of a woman and a bra on your head, from memory.

The bra on my head reminds me of my first year of University...

Sorry to all those that missed out. You can have imaginary 'nerd points'.

Sorry if the transmission is a bit faint. The connection here in heaven isn't what you'd expect. Just letting you know that the Rapture has come. Hope you future hell dwellers are going okay.

Sorry if the transmission is a bit faint. The connection here in heaven isn't what you'd expect. Just letting you know that the Rapture has come. Hope you future hell dwellers are going okay.

That's really clever.

However, why would the connection in HEAVEN be bad? Are you sure you took the "UP" escalator?

However, why would the connection in HEAVEN be bad? Are you sure you took the "UP" escalator?

That's what I was wondering ... it's very patchy but there's worse! A lot of people playing the harp (admittedly a tricky instrument) and the only drummer here is Keith Moon but he's always too busy blowing up toilets to play. Must go, reception is breaking up ...

Back