Can everyone please explain the meanings of your avatar?

You know what I really want to know...?

What the meaning of gruntersdad's avatars mean. Does he just pick like a new girl every week. His avatars are famous.

anybody else wonder why gruntersdad isnt on this thread yet? lol

-Jonathan

But G.D.'s are probably the most interesting 8------> ~o ~o O=)

Well i think guntersdad's avatars may be linked to the writing i saw in his signiature which was something about supporting local cheerleaders.

Look, I hate to speak for the ole boy but it is rather curious as to why he hasn't posted on this thread. But I have found his source and it is a Garden of Eden:-0 BTW, eddiehimself is on the right track...

Oh, and Gruntersdad, as a proof of life that I found your source I offer you this: as of the timestamp on this post, taylor shine;-) He, he.

I'm affectionately known as "Lumberg" around the office.

mines my current set up only just uploaded it luvin my double bass set up

pICkLes. from Deathklok, baddest band to ever walk the face of the earth, believe it B---ches!!!!!

I do Cocaine!!!!
I do Cocaine!!!!

This next video of mine got banned from MTV 'cause you can see too much of my junk through my jumpsuit!!!! jeh-jeh-jeh-jEAHYAHH!!!!!!

Attachments

• rockso.jpg
    rockso.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 156
I just got home from vacation and saw this. My avatar for the past few weeks have been Tampabay Bucs Cheerleaders. The current one will be the last one unless they make the playoff then I will bring out few more. After that I will get back to something more Gretsch related since that is my current and fave drum brand. Nothing too exciting. The cheerleaders were fun but don't want to threaten the decorum of the forum.

Iunless they make the playoff then I will bring out few more. Nothing too exciting. The cheerleaders were fun but don't want to threaten the decorum of the forum.

Well then GO BUCS!! I dont think you re creating a risk...(look at some of the other posts...) Again...Yayy Buccaneers!!!

The current one will be the last one unless they make the playoff then I will bring out few more. After that I will get back to something more Gretsch related ..... Nothing too exciting. The cheerleaders were fun but .....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

My new sig pic is my daughter in the studio, during the recording of "Phylicia".

Gruntersdad, funs over man......take away the cheerleaders? That's not funny man..Say you're kidding.............SAY YOU'RE KIDDING!!!!! lol

Mine is of a Rolex Submariner 50th Anniversary watch. Watches are my other life-consuming hobby. My name and avatar are taken from the penchant of formal (i.e. ads, catalogs, etc.) watch photography to have the hands placed at 10:10 for asthetic reasons. I have noticed that my two hobbies are intergalactically connected by, you guessed it, time. Weird...
I liked yours from the moment I saw it. The words 'classic' and 'standard' come to mind.

A pro photographer took this pic of me at a benefit for disabled Veterans. The members of this band that I play with are all Vets and we raise cash to help our brothers and sisters at almost every gig. When I first saw the photo I silently looked at it for about five minuites. A tear came to my eye. I can't explain it but I saw something special in its composition. When I look at this pic I can hear the "Thousand Words" that a picture speaks. A thousand words that I would say if I knew what those words were. This pic says those words for me.

A pro photographer took this pic of me at a benefit for disabled Veterans. The members of this band that I play with are all Vets and we raise cash to help our brothers and sisters at almost every gig. When I first saw the photo I silently looked at it for about five minuites. A tear came to my eye. I can't explain it but I saw something special in its composition. When I look at this pic I can hear the "Thousand Words" that a picture speaks. A thousand words that I would say if I knew what those words were. This pic says those words for me.

Very interesting with a profound meaning.

I just got home from vacation and saw this. My avatar for the past few weeks have been Tampabay Bucs Cheerleaders. The current one will be the last one unless they make the playoff then I will bring out few more. After that I will get back to something more Gretsch related since that is my current and fave drum brand. Nothing too exciting. The cheerleaders were fun but don't want to threaten the decorum of the forum.

Oh damn, you mean we are stuck with her???....mmm nice!

Oh, and the avatar...its just me did not have my kit when I started but my mug is just as ug!

Speaking as a veteran, who is currently deployed to Operation Enduring Freedom, thanks on thier bahalf!

I can say that current veterans enjoy support never afforded to Korean war and Vietnam vets. The Korean war vets were almost forgotten. The Vietnam vets were treated with unbelievable inhumanity and often misdirected contempt. It must have been like being punished twice (three times for draftees) for nothing.

Vietnam was a time in hell for good soldiers and gutless politicians calling the shots from 10,000 miles away in a boardroom.

Please take time to thank these patriots who returned with honor!

Hate the war...support the warrior.

I know this is pretty off-topic, but:

I've been trying to put a picture of my Remo Emperor X on my page.
But everytime I try to put it on, it says I don't have permission, and makes me log back in. Once I log back in, it says the upload failed.

Any advice?

The image is probably too big. .

Speaking as a veteran, who is currently deployed to Operation Enduring Freedom, thanks on thier bahalf!

I can say that current veterans enjoy support never afforded to Korean war and Vietnam vets. The Korean war vets were almost forgotten. The Vietnam vets were treated with unbelievable inhumanity and often misdirected contempt. It must have been like being punished twice (three times for draftees) for nothing.

Vietnam was a time in hell for good soldiers and gutless politicians calling the shots from 10,000 miles away in a boardroom.

Please take time to thank these patriots who returned with honor!

Hate the war...support the warrior.
Amen My friend, Amen!

Traditional rolling of the snare, a la Ian Paice.

Back