Favorite TV Shows?

Chef Ramsay's: Hell's Kitchen & Kitchen Nightmares.

That Metal Show

I miss The Benny Hill Show

The 3 Stooges

Attachments

• fotograma-show-Benny-Hill.jpg
    fotograma-show-Benny-Hill.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 571
In no particular order:
As far as sitcoms
The Venture Bothers
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
American Dad
The Big Bang Theory
Boondocks
Metalocalypse
30 Rock

Lots of History Channel, Discovery, Nat Geo, PBS, the works. Although I can't stand any of the Ice Road Truckers and Deadliest Catch and all of the other incarnations. I use to watch them, but after a while it all kind gets to be the same.

Oddly enough, a lot of my actual cable subscription watching has gone by wayside. I either already own everything I like or I can find it online because of piraters and bootleggers who've already uploaded the content.

Am I the only one who watches Bones?? Man, I absolutely love that show!!
Other than that I almost don't watch tv at all. Just the news and the occasional Family Guy.

bones-tv-show-f17.jpg

Seinfeld (fave of all time).
Morgan Freeman's "Through The Worm Hole."
An Idiot Abroad
Breaking Bad
Cougar Town
Modern Family
Jimmy Fallon Live

Morgan Freeman's "Through The Worm Hole."

That is a great show! I was watching an episode yesterday on "Does Time Really Exist" or something along those lines. My brain damn near folded in on itself.

Always loved Mr. Ed the Talking Horse but really any sitcom from that era.

Futurama and Big Bang Theory. Family Guy, American Dad and Southpark too. I've probably seen too much of The Simpsons and Everyone Loves Raymond.

We have NO good music shows at all these days. Back in the day you could get all sorts of cool bands on TV, now it seems to be mostly hip hop with people gyrating, plastic pop or grungy indie. Fine ... but what about some variety?!

GTK was the best show ever http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GTK_(TV_series)

List of TV shows I enjoy watching:
Two and Half Men
How I Met Your Mother
The Big Bang Theory
South Park
Simpsons
Family Guy

My favorite TV shows are: American Horror Story, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, A Gifted Man, Downton Abbey, Breaking Bad, Modern Family, Family Guy, Game of Throne, Hawaii Five-0, NCIS: Los Angeles and Boardwalk Empire.

The Big Bang Theory
Mythbusters
How It's Made
Build It Bigger

Can you tell I'm a nerd? :)

I have a list of shows I wish were still on:

The Drew Carey Show
Johnny Carson
Speed Racer

Does anybody remember Spridle and Chim Chim?

Great shows there! Speed Racer was my first-ever crush and I still get weak-kneed when I hear the theme song!
Other shows I miss: Whose Line is it Anyway? (Funniest show EVER)
Carol Burnett Show (just couldn't beat it when Harvey and Tim got going)
WKRP in Cincinnati

Now, I watch;
Criminal Minds
Big Bang Theory
Lots of cooking shows on Food Network (not sure why, I really don't cook).
And yes, I'll hang my head in shame, I do watch a few reality shows...Survivor and Project Runway are my favorites.

Great shows there! Speed Racer was my first-ever crush and I still get weak-kneed when I hear the theme song!
Other shows I miss: Whose Line is it Anyway? (Funniest show EVER)
Carol Burnett Show (just couldn't beat it when Harvey and Tim got going)
WKRP in Cincinnati

Now, I watch;
Criminal Minds
Big Bang Theory
Lots of cooking shows on Food Network (not sure why, I really don't cook).
And yes, I'll hang my head in shame, I do watch a few reality shows...Survivor and Project Runway are my favorites.

Mimi was totally hot.

Speed Racer was my first-ever crush and I still get weak-kneed when I hear the theme song!

When I was a wee lad, that show was one of my favorites, along with Lost In Space and The Brady Bunch.

I loved the mysterious Racer X!

My favorite shows both ended.

Monk
Firefly

I saw Thecowslayer's mention of Firefly, but really, no Monk anyone?

NORTHERN EXPOSURE ...The best show to me,ever....So much more than just a tv show.
Other than that, I haven't even owned a tv in four years.

Back