Our new album is out - Info and music video :-)

How did you get that glorious snare sound?

Well, it starts off with me hitting a 1970s Ludwig Black Beauty pretty hard with my 5B sticks in a room that sounds absolutely amazing. Beyond that, you'd have to ask our engineer who made it sound even better by fiddling with a lot of knobs that did a lot of magical and mysterious things that I know nothing about :)

Seriously though; the Black Beauty sound amazing without any sort of microphones. I bought one for myself after having recorded this album (sadly not a vintage one though).

Just looked at the live show footage naige. That's a great visual package to backup the quality of the audio. If you don't mind me asking, was that stage setup funded by the record company?

Just looked at the live show footage naige. That's a great visual package to backup the quality of the audio. If you don't mind me asking, was that stage setup funded by the record company?

You could put it that way, but seeing as we're on our own label you could also say it was funded by us ;-)

I thought I had posted on here before, but maybe it was another thread.

Anyway, I really dig your sound and look. I could easily cruise in my car with my BA stereo up loud with these tracks pumpin.
This has my style of music written all over it.

I will definately be checking you guys out.

There is something indescribable about a particular sound that just grabs you, and its rare for me, but this is it!.
You got a real fan here.

Now if I could just get in a band like that, I,d be totally stoked. Dont want to play Metal anymore. Too Taxing.

Now I'm gonna check out that song again. :)

Thanks a lot mate!

The album is recorded in your neck of the woods (Northern California), so maybe that's why it grabs you, haha :)

Yeah, I'm not big into playing metal either, although I do enjoy listening to it still. Backbeats and grooves is what drumming is about for me :)

you'd have to ask our engineer who made it sound even better by fiddling with a lot of knobs that did a lot of magical and mysterious things that I know nothing about :)

Ahhh, the "Suck" knob. Trade secret of engineers for years, the more you pay, the more they turn it down.

wow i really love ur music. after the first seconds of "little heart" i already turned up the volume ... a lot :D

Excellent; our music sounds best when cranked to 11 :)

well and as the others said...ur drumming just fits perfectly. its one with the songs :)

Thanks, that's really the biggest complement you can give me for my playing; exactly what I'm always going for in any band setting.

Hey Naige, I'm really loving the stuff on your YouTube page and I plan on buying your album. I'm just wondering if you guys have any kind of distribution in the US yet or if there is any other way I could purchase a physical copy of the album because I much prefer CDs over mp3 files.

Rock on!

Thanks man!

Sorry, no physical distribution in the US (yet). I'll be sure to update this place if and when we get it though :)

Bought the album the other day, absolutely love it! I have the No.3 main guitar riff (and the one-two crashes... brilliant but subtle nod to the riff there) in my head now. :)

Like others have said, your drumming is perfect for the music, and the whole band's sound is tight. Kudos, and good luck in the future. :)

Back