Deviantart.com

Coldhardsteel

Gold Member
Anyone ever heard of it before?

Yes, in fact I am a member of it. Great place to show any kind of art.

Ah, cool. I wanted to see if there were any other members on the forum.

I have an account, but I'm by no means that kind of artist, I just love commenting on some of the masterpieces!

Haven't been there in forever, I think I'll go check it out again!!

-Jonathan

I'm a member, but haven't been there in a while, since It's infested with anime and furry-art. I like concept-art.com better.

I've been a long term lurker on deviant art bought a few peices, some clothing etc. I'm a keen photographer but haven't got the onions to post my pictures.

I tend to browse around in cityscape photography sections or the traditional and vector art areas

I used to use it (4+ years ago) to find merch designs for my band(s), I've since moved on to other sites though.

I'm a member, but haven't been there in a while, since It's infested with anime and furry-art. I like concept-art.com better.

You do some pretty damn good funny art yourself, Thaardy. That pic you posted on the cartoon thread was a killer.

digitalart.org was my main art site at first, later on it was renderosity. Both are good sites IMO. I was associated with deviantart after a guy on that site who was involved with some left wing organisation liked one of my pictures and used it in a left-wing art CD.

For the record, I don't identify with any wing of politics ... I think that govt and personal lives don't mix (people can choose any way they want to go to hell if they aren't impinging on others' rights) but when it comes to economics I'm in the "leave it to the experts" camp ...

Back