Sonor 3005 & Paiste 2002

sonorstonor

Hi all. I'm a new poster, long time lurker..Here are the goods..

10,12,14,16" toms all maple
14x5.5" snare all maple
22x 17.5" kick all maple
Pearl Eliminator dbl. pedal chain drive
Paiste Alpha 14" Power hi-hats
Paiste 18" China
Paiste 16" Full Crash
Paiste 20" Deep Full Ride
Paiste 17" PST Rock Crash
Gibraltar V-rack
Sonor hardware

Attachments

• Dscf0103.jpg
    Dscf0103.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 1,583
Woah man! Nice kit and bronze, but you should flatten out those tom angles a bit. They'll sound better and it'll save your heads too. Nice to see it all mic'd up too

Luigi..Thanks for looking, and I'll try a different tom set-up..I guess it's comfortable for me that way, I don't know, I tend to "set and forget"!! It's mic'd for recording..

Hey Naige..The kit came with a 12,14,16, the 10" tom was a free promotion gift from Massmusic.net a few years back, when I bought them.....Thanks so much for looking!!

It doesn't look like you have any of your toms mounted on the rack. Put them on the rack and you can them them close to you and flatten them out a bit. Love the finish. I was close to buying Sonor in that finish when I found my Gretsch.

Thanks for the comments, guys..The 12 &14 are mounted off of the kick, the 10 off of the rack..I'll need to obtain some rack mounts to re-configure..Finish is Autumn HighGloss, it really grabbed me, I think all the drums out there now are really good, but I really liked this color, that's kind of what sold me..What do I know, I'm just a guitar player...

Back