What's Your Favorite Cereal?

• Thread starter Joseph "Stix" Davis
  • Start date
J

Joseph "Stix" Davis

As the title implies, what's your favorite cereal?

Oreo O's are my favorite. Not the kind with the marshmallow puffs, just regular Oreo O's. They were delicious. Sadly they were discontinued. I am ordering some online, because they are now only available in South Korea. They have the puffs, but that is a small price to pay for the most delicious cereal ever.

gotta be rice krispies dude, don't know if they have them worldwide..but they should!!

Lucky Charms! They're magically delicious don't you know!

Cocoa Krispies if I had to pick one. But I like so many others. Cereal isn't a substantial enough breakfast for me though. It's more of a late night snack now.

I'm a corn flakes or Special K guy myself. Probably why I like Zildjian K's too ;)

I've been eating Special K everyday lately. Special K and a banana are my breakfast. I'm trying to eat less and attempt to eat healthier. Haha.

-----------------------------------------

I just ordered 2 boxes of Oreo O's from South Korea. Awwww yeah!

I've been eating Special K everyday lately. Special K and a banana are my breakfast. I'm trying to eat less and attempt to eat healthier. Haha.

-----------------------------------------

I just ordered 2 boxes of Oreo O's from South Korea. Awwww yeah!

Me too. But when I eat cereal in the morning that doesn't fill me up, I usually negate the healthy qualities by having a Big Mac for lunch or something. It's all about balance.

Actually, it is good to eat less, but the adage that you should eat big in the morning and eat less as the day goes on makes more sense. So we really should be eating cereal for dinner ;)

I love Apple Jacks, but can't eat breakfast. Breakfast makes me sick. I naturally do the calorie restriction diet, not by choice, that's just what my body wants. I have never been a big eater, some days I don't hardly eat at all.

Sitting down now to honey bunches and oats with a cup of coffee on my rear deck and watch the deer sneak thru. However my fave is Fruity Pebbles

I don't eat cereal very often but when I do it's going to be Kashi Simply Maize.

Speaking of cereal, when I was a kid, there was a cereal called Waffle-O's or something like that. They probably had more sugar than any cereal should be allowed to have. Now that was some good stuff.

Everyone's pretending like they don't go straight for the Cap'n Crunch with Crunchberries.

Those are also amazing.

Sitting down now to honey bunches and oats with a cup of coffee on my rear deck and watch the deer sneak thru. However my fave is Fruity Pebbles

Fruity Pebbles are really good, but I could never get enough of those Oreo O's.

I don't eat cereal very often but when I do it's going to be Kashi Simply Maize.

Speaking of cereal, when I was a kid, there was a cereal called Waffle-O's or something like that. They probably had more sugar than any cereal should be allowed to have. Now that was some good stuff.

Waffle-Crisps? The little circular waffle looking cereal? Now those were good...

I love Honey Bunches and the Special K with the freeze dried strawberries in it. I also love to buy the cheap, generic fruity pebbles and mix it with rice crispies, cuts down on the sweetness.

Multi-Grain or Honey Hut Cherios.I could eat them every day,but fresh fruit ,pancakes,waffles,French toast and good old bacon/ham or sausage and eggs with home fries do get involved sometimes.

I know my southern brethern may (will) get highly offended with this,but you can keep grits.And yes,this Yankee has had them cooked the right way,

But that Smithfield ham. with biscuits and gravy.........oh yeah.

Wife # 2 was from Shrieveport Looooos- iana .

Steve B

Because I don't drink cow's milk, I rarely, if ever, eat cereal, but when I do, it's Honey Nut Cheerios!

But what I really like is granola on a parfait. Yum!

I want to swim in a giant bowl of Cocoa Krispies with whole milk, so I could eat and swim at the same time.

hemp-plus-granola-cereal-2.jpg

Back