Anyone Need an Acrolite??

Stroman

Diamond Member
I happened to see an Acrolite in the local pawn shop for a good price - $129.99. This includes the Ludwig Flying Saucer hard case.

I don't need one, because I've got one exactly like it, but if anybody in Drummerworld land would be interested, I can either pick it up or give you the name of the pawn shop. IDK if they do internet or phone sales for sure.

I'd be willing to send it out for my actual cost to buy it and ship it.

It looked in very good shape, with just a couple of minor dings on the shell. Nothing that affected shell integrity or roundness, nor involved a bearing edge.

I wish I had just picked it up, but I was in a bit of hurry and it only occurred to me later some of my Drummerworld friends might want it.

That's very kind of you. If I didn't have five of them I may have taken you up on your offer. I've mentioned good deals in the past, on Craigslist, eBay, etc, but I think other members think we're tying to boost our own sales. I understand that though as we've seen many fly-by-night spammers.

That's very kind of you. If I didn't have five of them I may have taken you up on your offer. I've mentioned good deals in the past, on Craigslist, eBay, etc, but I think other members think we're tying to boost our own sales. I understand that though as we've seen many fly-by-night spammers.

Oh, funny. I hadn't even thought of that. I've been here 11 years and haven't sold a thing, lol. I did buy a snare drum from Gruntersdad.

I guess people can think what they want.

What a nice thing to offer! I probably shouldn't because I don't really need more than the one I use, but did you happen to notice what badge/era it was?

What a nice thing to offer! I probably shouldn't because I don't really need more than the one I use, but did you happen to notice what badge/era it was?

Blue and Olive badge. And while I'm not any kind of expert, I'd guess 70's. It's that 70's style anodized finish. It's not of the Blackrolite era.

Nice Acrolite at a great price (for now with less than 24 hours to go...)

The seller comes up with some cool stuff and is reputable, I've purchased a few things from him in the past.

Bermuda

Back