Ordered new Sonor Kit today

Here are a few photos. One of the neatest things about the drums was that the whole set came in 2 boxes and I couldn't believe that they remembered to put all of the drums in, but they did. I'll put some more photos up later when I finally bring it out for a gig. Hopefully someone will videotape it so you can hear what it sounds like.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 695
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 685
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 688
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 690
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 695
sweet looking kit although im gonna want a driver seat pic, and some specs please. Thanks for sharing, Enjoy

The finish is Ebony.
12X9 inch tom
14X14 FT
16X16 FT
24X18 BD

No drivers seat pick yet because its in my basement and it really doesn't do it justice in a basement. We have a big show on Halloween with the Nadas and some other band opening for us. I'll take a few snapshots then.

Just a couple more days until these babies go public. I've had a month to put them through the paces and I LOVE them. It is a bit of a change in my sound with the different drum sizes but the change fits very well into the music we play. Photos coming. Hopefully video from the show. Depends on if the videographer guy does something worth putting out there.

sweet kit dude, i really love the finish. i just got a sonor s classix 2 days ago in the same sizes as you but less drums. 24x17.5, 12x9, 16x16. these drums are beastly

You're going to love those drums. The kick BOOOOOOOMS. I've been playing an 18 inch for a long time because I used to play a lot of jazz. Needless to say it was a huge change. The tom sounds great, lots of resonance but I like that in drums. The 16X16 FT is awesome. It rumbles. The drums are a lot easier to tune than my Hilites. The other thing that is nice is that because of the thin shells they are light weight. My 18 inch BD weighs about twice as much as the 24 inch. The quality of the S-classix is also great. All the edges were perfect straight out of the box. The hardware is all very solid. I'm extremely happy with the product.

What finish did you get?

Wow. That is a great finish. I was going to order mine in white pearl but I got a special deal on my ebony kit so I just went ahead and bought it.

Back