Gretsch buy from Craigslist

walkera1962

I bought these yesterday. Seller drove 1.5 hrs to me and sold these for $450.00 They are 1month old with upgrades Remo coated skins,.....a sweet deal.

www.awdrums.com

Alan

Attachments

• DSCF3070 SIZE.jpg
    DSCF3070 SIZE.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 678
  • DSCF3066 SIZE.jpg
    DSCF3066 SIZE.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 669
What a great looking kit! I'm sure it's fun to play too, and I'll bet that 18 inch floor tom can move some air. Just looking at this set makes me want to play "When the Levee Breaks" at very high volume. Enjoy the new tubs, and have fun channeling the spirit of John Bonham!

Nice kit and great buy..delivered yet!? Love my Gretsch kits!

I'm going to start checking out the Panama City list for Florida goods. Maybe if I had offered dinner he would have driven to Seminole. Very nice Walker, and no sandals this time. 8+)

Edit: I just saw that kit on the Panama City list for 850.00. How did you get him down to 450.00?? Or is that you trying to flip them??

Just a heads up. The Catalina Club in the Sparkle is on sale at MF for 699.00.

Right you are Sir. My mistake. Their website doesn't show a 26 in the Catalina Club so I assumed it to be a 24.

That is a really great looking kit. I like how huge drums make the hardware look nice and small. This guy took great photos as well (I'm assumng those are his craigslist pics)...

yep, I took the pics. Just purchased the kit to re-sell. I buy and sell and restore and play.
I can also get any Pearl, Gretsch, Ddrum or Yamaha kit's and hardware. I can beat them all . $$$$$$$$$ oh yeah!

Alan
www.awdrums.com

did a little double take there, make sure those were'nt Ludwig badges, excellent kit, love the green sparkle!

This isn't a "new" kit, ....so more than likely it's a 26". The NEW CCRock kits from Gretsch are 24" kicks ....

That's got to be a 26"

Nice deal. You always seem to stumble upon great deals. How many kits do you have?

Is that a 24" kick or a 26" ? Beautiful kit! Love the finish, setup and the sizes. Very nice deal!

Back