Like a virgin, Yamaha bass drum plate.

Ahhh, I haven't checked in on this for a while, the evolution is interesting! Nice job Mike! You might consider personalizing the plates for an additional fee?

Also, (real) wood plates would look nice - like the badges you see on some custom drums.

Ahhh, I haven't checked in on this for a while, the evolution is interesting! Nice job Mike! You might consider personalizing the plates for an additional fee?

Also, (real) wood plates would look nice - like the badges you see on some custom drums.

Thanks zambizzi I have kicked the idea around some.............

Ooooh ooooh! Another idea! What about "hood ornaments" for drums? Little crosses, Buddhas, or even actual car hood ornaments? I'd roll w/ something like that. :D

The response will most likely come in the form of a Cease & Desist letter from their attorney. It's better to ask for forgiveness than permission. ;)

Not when you are dealing with a company of any size that has attorney's on staff and deeper pockets than you ;-) Especially if it gets into violating copyrights!

Mike I have to say those look incredible!!! Very cool, I'm guessing by the look of the newest one Yamaha has replied to you on your request?

Not when you are dealing with a company of any size that has attorney's on staff and deeper pockets than you ;-) Especially if it gets into violating copyrights!

Mike I have to say those look incredible!!! Very cool, I'm guessing by the look of the newest one Yamaha has replied to you on your request?

Thanks!!!
but not yet..............

Here are mine...Recording Custom 20th Anniversary

DSC_0430.jpg

DSC_0432.jpg

jugalo any updates???

I would love to see if you can do one for my gretsch kit.....if I send you the specs do you think you could craft one....

hey man i love your work...its really inspiering, just wondering if you could do a plate for a DW or PDP if not then a nice polished steel plate with yamaha on it would brill.

um how much do these go for... if you could pm me that would be cool thx

(good business going here)

hey man i love your work...its really inspiering, just wondering if you could do a plate for a DW or PDP if not then a nice polished steel plate with yamaha on it would brill.

um how much do these go for... if you could pm me that would be cool thx

(good business going here)

Thanks for the Kind words....

I think if you traced the bracket and holes I might be able to use that as a template

I think those look fantastic. But was wondering if it would be possible to have a small stove bolt type with no slot or recess in the head.

Back