Any talents, besides drumming?

Riding my unicycle?

Can't think of anything else at the moment. Hey, if I can learn to juggle, I can do it while riding my unicycle. Give me a funny paint job and I'm off to the circus!

Woodworking, Drafting, impressions and goofy noises.

I write songs, entire songs including guitar and bass and vocals (some lyrics). And drums of course. I draw, am pretty talented at it although I practice it way too rarely. I also paint sometimes, yet this is even rarer. I can fake being good at guitar, especially when drunk. Then I am quite incredible (to my ears at least... lol). I am (or have been) an active gamer, and therefore am good at most traditional video games (such as adventure, action, FPS).

I play basketball and have been playing basketball for 8 years now. I love basketball! :). Also I can do really strange voices :).

I'm good at sports, crossword puzzles and chess. Oh yes, I also juggle.

palying on my xbox, i used to paint these little model things, i got pretty good at it, won a painting competition, but i stopped a while back because i just got sick of it.

I once won an award for the worlds smallest air-violin solo

yeah, i'm quite proud of my cooking skills, and i play clarinet :)

I'm pretty good at loafing around......

also maybe acting. I had a scene in walker, texas ranger but the darn scene got cut. and everytime they called me back, i had meetings scheduled at my real job. heck, my red chevy blazer was in the opening scenes of LAX...the hippie dude holding up the "2 tickets to hawaii" sign was standing next to my blazer...i was inside with an actress and we were supposed to be talking to this dude, but that entire scene was cut also....oh, well....... maybe loafing is my best ability besides drumming........

hmm.. id consider cross country a talent. Im pretty sure i can run more then like 95% of america. lol. hmm... im good at math, and oh yeah! im a good swimmer (not a poser, im actually a competitive swimmer at my school) and im good at baseball.umm.........i like to cook but i wouldnt say im good at it, so thats not a talent lol. and i speak spanish! well not fluently,but im getin there.

and i think thats it.

I can:

Play bass, clarinet and keyboards (badly)

Sew and embroider (I can sew entire outfits together)

I can bake cakes pretty well. Did last year's Christmas cake.

I own three dogs....they keep me busy!

I'm possibly the best procrastinator that I know of.

I like to think I'm alright at drawing, rendering, spraying, modeling, and all the other stuff that's involved with my Industrial Design degree.

well i used to draw all the time, unfortunately i don't have enough time to sketch like i used to....

i actually drew this when i went to the local collage here, i think it turned out okay. I never really finished it, like most of my artwork.
275803916_l.jpg

When i attended school, it was for a degree in Graphic Design, which i no longer do professionally. In that field, and with the job I had, there was just too much emphasis on speed and volume, and total disregard for quality/creativity. (WOW KINDA LIKE SOME DRUMMERS I KNOW!! HA!)

My main talent is probably analytic thinking/logical sequences....I'm a technology consultant, and most of my job requires quick thinking to resolve PC problems. It's all about the process of elimination and the ability to make a decision when you're on the spot, as to whether or not you're gonna spend 3 hours , or 30 minutes fixing something.

Beyond that, often people tell me I have a very nice speaking voice and should be a radio announcer or something, because of the way I can convey information (my customers don't seem to mind!) I don't know if you can consider that a talent...I always did well in English classes (certainly better than Algebra), and i think that carries over into my normal life.

Well i'm done tootin' my own horn :)

Anyone got any? Share here!

I've been drawing since I will little. I've been doing it erratically. I just sat down and drew this angel for no reason:

angel-1.jpg

Thinking about getting it inked onto my calf or something...

Criticism welcome!

You didn't decide to draw a gun then? I'm surprised at you! :p

I can do A BIT of drawing. Pretty crap though. The problem is that i end up drawing the wrong line then erasing it which leaves a faint line and i do that loads of times and it just looks crap. It never comes out quite as i imagined it would.
Even worse is that i put that i was good at drawing in my personal statement for university. I hope they're not too pissed off or anything. Speaking of which another one of my talents is apparently writing personal statements. In other words bull****ing my way into university rather than doing work.

on the subject of automotive engineering here is some cars i drew:

P1240010.JPG

The "Refari 180"

P1240011.JPG

The "LaChev Chavette"

As i said, pretty dam ****

The other thing i did was build my own computer from parts i sourced at a store. I think it works. I'm using it now.

I can play the guitar and the bass and i'm not too shabby on the recording side either. I can write songs pretty good i'd say too especially when you compare it to my mates band where the vocals copy the guitar line exactly in EVERY song.

I can also do a pretty good accent.

Erm yeah, that's it really.

Last edited:
Like many, i used to spend hours doodling. For a while i had a fixation with drawing extravagantly decorative battle swords! (It started after i saw lord of the rings for the first time i think - funny that). Nowadays though, i attempt to pass myself off as a musician - drums, piano, guitar, bass and vocals.

I'm told that i can act. Although as far as i'm concerned, all i can do is quote Blackadder with pinpoint accuracy!

Well...

I'm good at art, in general i think, less of the realism, more of the creative, imaginative kind of art.
I would show you'se some but there's alot i'd want to show, and atm i cba.
Photography, the career path im hoping to follow.
Making music besides using drums, electronic, and drone.
Being lazy :)

Well...

I'm good at art, in general i think, less of the realism, more of the creative, imaginative kind of art.
I would show you'se some but there's alot i'd want to show, and atm i cba.
Photography, the career path im hoping to follow.
Making music besides using drums, electronic, and drone.
Being lazy :)

Post some flipping examples.............

I feel so embarrassed, I am the only one who posted work!

The only way to get better at something is to get criticism and evolve............

Also:

funny-cat-13.jpg

:-O EXCUSE ME!!! .

I didn't see those submissions!

You didn't decide to draw a gun then? I'm surprised at you! :p

You son of a............................................

DSCF0257.holmstrom.gun.jpg

xopethx... good stuff, I have always had trouble drawing faces and people, I am just now starting to try and correct and overcome that little obstacle.

The shading is great!

Back