What's your favorite ice cream?

Not much of a sweet eater - probably haven't had ice cream in a couple of years - don't really remember for sure. (heretic!)

But, if you hold my feet to the fire, I'd choose french vanilla.

I'm fortunate in that the Blue Bell is plentiful in Texas. My parents actually live in the town where the creamery is. They have so many different flavors it's ridiculous. But I think my all time favorite is, and always will be, peaches 'n cream.

Ben & Jerry's - Cake Batter

Baskin Robbins - double scoop of Daiquiri Ice and Rainbow Sherbet. That was my go to as a kid, but they don't make the Daiquiri Ice anymore. *sigh*

Ben & Jerry's has long churned out (ha!) several of my favorites, to include Phish Food and Cherry Garcia. More recently, a local frozen yogurt franchise called Blue Spoon has got me hooked on their wares, and they're much more forgiving for my waistline. I tend to mix chocolate fudge and peanut butter flavors there. Mmmm.

A local store, Safeway, has their own line of ice cream, and I love their Moose Tracks kind, which is a chocolate ice cream with fudge swirled into it.

My favorite WAS called "Death By Chocolate", but that one was discontinued years ago. Perhaps Travis (aka "LarryAce") might choke on it? Jerkstore.

If you guys stop by South East Asia, don't miss the fruit flavours. We may not have the same super-rich tasting milk here, but the variety and flavours of tropical fruits are to die for. For example, don't miss durian ice cream when in Indonesia and Malaysia. You can choose between brand-names in supermarkets or funky home made ones from street vendors.

Cherry Garcia almost made my list. It was THIS close. Ah fuggetaboutit, Cherry Garcia, it's on the list!

Cherry anything eh Paul? I'm not touching that lol.

Hmmm...I haven't had a cherry in decades so probably shows my age. I love DQ hot fudge oreo brownie earthquake with lots of hot fudge. And I think my favorite is the blueberry soft serve ice cream at Kings Island.

And first time I went to Orange Leaf I took my six year old daughter. I said wow honey...look at all the stuff we can add. I knew I was in trouble when cashier said put your ice cream on that. What I said and she responds "the scale". Uh oh I thought!!! $25 later we walked to a table to enjoy our cold feast ;-)

A local store, Safeway, has their own line of ice cream, and I love their Moose Tracks kind, which is a chocolate ice cream with fudge swirled into it.

My favorite WAS called "Death By Chocolate", but that one was discontinued years ago. Perhaps Travis (aka "LarryAce") might choke on it? Jerkstore.

What, did wittle Philly learn a new word? Jerkstore. How cute. Your Mommy must be so proud! It's so cute the way you try puff yourself all up, you're so adorable! What are we 35 now? Please, do us all a favor and don't reproduce, OK? Spare the world the tragedy of another generation of little assorted wumpii.

I will exact my revenge Phil. I don't know what it was about me at the audition. I guess you saw everything that was good and decent and you just couldn't let it be. You had to throw your fistful of mud on the Mona Lisa. I even wished you luck. How stupid was I? I hope you lay awake at night wondering about your future run of bad luck that will be coming your way.

What a mean man you are. Mean mean mean! I fart in your general direction sir.

Massacre by rhinoceros...Hmmm...No, you're too crafty for that. You could escape. Plus it would be kind of hard to arrange....Hey, maybe you could help me! What's your greatest fear?

I just found a new one at a local food store. It is called " it's Your Birthday Cake. Tastes exactly like the typical birthday cake.

What a mean man you are. Mean mean mean!

"Are you blue-ish? You don't look blue-ish!!!"

BlueMeanie.gif

*said the blue meanie to the beatles in the film "Yellow Submarine"*

Like Mary said earlier, we are spoiled in the Cincinnati area. Not only do we have Graeter's and their wonderful chip varieties but we also have Aglamesis Brothers. The latter has nuanced flavors which may not be as bold as Graeter's but sublime in a different way.

Baskin Robbins - double scoop of Daiquiri Ice and Rainbow Sherbet. That was my go to as a kid, but they don't make the Daiquiri Ice anymore. *sigh*

The one by me still makes Daiquiri Ice... just got it a couple weeks ago. Try the other locations! They didn't have Lemon Custard, though, which is very unfortunate.

I think my favorite ice cream flavor ever was a promotional Baskin Robbins X-Men flavor from almost 10 years ago. They had it for a few weeks. In that short period, I got a scoop of it, loved it, and then an ice cream cake with it for my birthday. Thanks, grandma! I sure wish I could eat it just one more time. Otherwise, lime sherbet (I know it's not technically ice cream) over anything else.

When I worked at Baskin Robbins the most popular flavor by far was pralines and cream. Or as one customer who couldn't remember the name called it...qualudes and cream. Hmmm...maybe that's why it was so popular.

When I worked at Baskin Robbins the most popular flavor by far was pralines and cream. Or as one customer who couldn't remember the name called it...qualudes and cream. Hmmm...maybe that's why it was so popular.

I used to love Baskin Robbins pralines and cream.

Back