Threads are upside down?

Foxxy66

Hello. Been here a while, but still quite a n00b as I don't visit that much. But I've noticed something, and I'm not sure how to fix it, or whether it's supposed to happen, but goddamn, it's rather annoying.

If I'm not signed in to my profile, and I view a thread, then it appears normally as other forums do, (With #1 at the top) but if I sign in and view a thread, then the latest post comes up at the top!

Is this supposed to happen on this particular site? Because I've used other forums that don't do that.

And it's rather annoying, although may sound kind of lazy... So yeah. What's up with that?

User CP (grey icon found on top left next to FAQ)
Scroll down to "Edit Options" and click
Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"
Under section "Thread Display Mode" change the icon from Linear - Newest First to Linear - Oldest First.

Done.

Press your "User CP" button and go to "Thread Display Options" and change it around.
This question gets asked at least once a week around here.
I'm kind of surprised that posters don't figure it out by experimenting with the User CP feature when they first join the site.
I remember when I first joined this site a few years ago, I was new to using a computer and the internet, (Im an older guy)
I spent a few hours learning how to work the site by looking and experimenting.
I pretty much learned how to use a computer from this site.
I couldn't even copy and paste or upload a picture when I first joined here.

Back