Check out my custom Longboard DW pedals!

What kinda C.N.C. machine is it you used?

Do you have a technical type drawing? (Even N.T.S.)

Better yet, do you have the program saved in a TXT file with a tooling list you could email me? I have access to a couple of Haas units at work with some good Hass trained programmers. I ran CNC's up until I became an industrial mechanic, but I only ever ran canned cycle drilling and straight line milling.

I am week in "I" and "J" coding...

Now for your hing I am guessing you just used a pin/bushing type?

I pick up my New in box DW 5002 AC3's Friday or Saturday, and really would like to try this out!

Hmm, custom hardware maker... That would be a good excuse to invest in a better set of drums.... all I have to do is sell the wife on it. :)

I'm undecided on giving out the code at this point, ask me again in a couple weeks.

Very cool, nice work! Just had a thought - could a Ludwig Speed King be classed as a longboard due to the fact that the heel plate design?

Hmm, custom hardware maker... That would be a good excuse to invest in a better set of drums.... all I have to do is sell the wife on it. :)

I'm undecided on giving out the code at this point, ask me again in a couple weeks.

Will do. Very cool pieces

I am wondering about the thickness of the plate of the longboards. I was going to bring my vernier caliper home from work and stop by the local music store. Its still in my box at work, and thats 40 miles from my girlfriends and 45 miles from the music store... I can eyeball its, but a number is better. I think I am going to try the low tech approach next week, but I would like to get material over the weekend. My boss is good about us using the shop after hours for "Government Work".

Cheers!
Joe

I used .25" thick, seems to be plenty sufficient. A stock pedal will measure heavier, but they are recessed in the middle area. Good luck!

Back