Anyone using their Vdrums live ?

neilpscuz

Just wanted to see who is using their Vdrums in a live performace setting ? I do and I love it ! Sound guys seem to like it also, anyone ?

I use a Roland TD 700. Great amp made for Vdrums, plus 3 inputs, and direct outs.

I have been using an Alesis DM10 live, but just switched to Roland TD20 before Christmas. First gig with this kit will be Feb 2nd. However practicing with the band is much better already. TD20KX V-Pro into Laney AH300 (300W, 15" + HF Horn) for my backline and monitoring, also feeding my earpieces, as well as a feed direct from TD20 into the PA.

I just run them thru the PA with everything else and it works well for us.

The TD700 is my stage monitor, ( about 300w, 15in and a horn ) , then direct out to the PA.

I have been using an Alesis DM10 live, but just switched to Roland TD20 before Christmas. First gig with this kit will be Feb 2nd. However practicing with the band is much better already. TD20KX V-Pro into Laney AH300 (300W, 15" + HF Horn) for my backline and monitoring, also feeding my earpieces, as well as a feed direct from TD20 into the PA.

Break a leg Feb 2 man !

I have used my TD9 live a couple of times for gigs in smaller venues where the real drums would overpower the room. Worked great! Straight through the PA plus a small amp as a nearby monitor.

Yes, I've used my Roland TD4 plenty of times, staright through the PA. Works a treat and gives you a bit more flexibility when it comes to situations where the crowd are not wanting as much volume or the venue is small. you can really get a good mix that makes everyone happy.

Back