I love good friends!

henhog

My friend is going on a mission trip for a year to Indonesia so he lent me his K Constantinople 20" Medium Ride. It sounds pretty cool - great for jazz! I'll try and get some sounds up later.
Enjoy!

My friend is going on a mission trip for a year to Indonesia so he lent me his K Constantinople 20" Medium Ride. It sounds pretty cool - great for jazz! I'll try and get some sounds up later.
Enjoy!

wow welcome to indonesia ....is he working for a company ?

That was very nice of him! that's a beautiful old cymbal. Sound clips would be good yeah.

Not old at all, one of the newer ones.

Lovely cymbal all the same. Reminds me of the time a friend of mine gave me an acoustic guitar amplifier because he was going to work in the Caribbean.

Not old at all, one of the newer ones.

Lovely cymbal all the same. Reminds me of the time a friend of mine gave me an acoustic guitar amplifier because he was going to work in the Caribbean.

Okay are they supposed to look old then because clearly they succeeded ;) yeah it reminds me of the time my sister lent me her new laptop because she studied in germany and the internet didn't work on it. Oh wait, i'm on it right now :p

Okay are they supposed to look old then because clearly they succeeded ;) yeah it reminds me of the time my sister lent me her new laptop because she studied in germany and the internet didn't work on it. Oh wait, i'm on it right now :p

Yeah I think its a 2007 remake of the old Ks and it does look quite old - probarbly the hammering.

I'll put a sound clip up in a couple of hours - im going to a band prac and ill give it a trial!

Back