Do You Like Cadbury's Milk Chocolate?

haha, I watched it the first time without my speakers on, and I STILL knew what song he was drumming to! Pretty funny.

But I still prefer Hershey's. ;-)

Who the hell prefers Hershey's? It tastes like greasy cardboard!

Why yes, yes I do

I love how random the off topic threads get sometimes.

For some reason I find the Cadbury's chocolate from the UK tastes better than the stuff they manufacture in North America (or specifically Canada, where I am from). My fav is Twirl, which is a dipped flake (so less messy and more importantly, less chocolate lost)!

I personaly prefer Swiss chocolate such as Suchard, Lindt, Camille Bloch...

But with such an advert, I will have to swith to Cadury's chocolate...

I like cadbury but come on it's not even close.. Hershey's is a step above IMO. And you can really taste a difference too. I guess it's what your raised on, I do like lindt's too although I cannot eat as much of it at one time due to it being a little too rich. which is probably a good thing.

I've had a few of those Australian candy bars in the purple wrapper. Can't remember the name. Chocolate over some kind of light fluffy stiff crunchy yellow stuff. Holy cow, those were good. I'd shoot a man in the face for one of those right about now.

That'd be a Violet Crumble, mate. A honeycomb bar smothered in chocolate. According to Wiki it is also popular in Hawaii, so you don't have to travel as far as first thought to get one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violet_Crumble

mmmmmm......chocolate.........I'm off to the shop!!

That'd be a Violet Crumble, mate. A honeycomb bar smothered in chocolate. According to Wiki it is also popular in Hawaii, so you don't have to travel as far as first thought to get one: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Violet_Crumble

mmmmmm......chocolate.........I'm off to the shop!!

Anybody know what a Tim Tam is? Got a box along with some Cadbury, Hersey's and Godiva when I was hanging around in the desert one year. The Tim Tams were the only ones that survived the heat.

I've had a few of those Australian candy bars in the purple wrapper. Can't remember the name. Chocolate over some kind of light fluffy stiff crunchy yellow stuff. Holy cow, those were good. I'd shoot a man in the face for one of those right about now.

Now that is some serious "chocolate love."

Anybody know what a Tim Tam is? Got a box along with some Cadbury, Hersey's and Godiva when I was hanging around in the desert one year. The Tim Tams were the only ones that survived the heat.

I would be worried about what was in a chocolate bar that could withstand desert heat!

Love me some Cadburys dairy milk chocolate! Also a big fan of German? TOBBLERONE!

Back