Pic of yourself

TitanSound said:
lol Jay...looks like you are about to go and decapitate someone with you're new ride :)
Mediocrefunkybeat said:
The names B, Jay B, ready to slice. And dice.

LOL you guys, I was a bit concentratey as I was trying to take the pics with my phone while trying not to drop the bloody thing, I do smile occasionally

Speaking of slicing and dicing LOL the bell on that thing when hit with the shoulder of the stick is probably enough to take somebodys head off

Ahhh you have never experienced Titan's Z Custom Power Ride bell...just ask MFB :)

Clang Clang Clang Clang Clang Clang Clang Clang Clang Clang Clang Clang.

We had this discussion last night did we not, Chris? Hehe.

Yep...its like hitting an anvil! In my defense I did buy it some 7 years ago when I was in a power rock trio..hehehe

You are forgiven. Almost. Now go and buy an Istanbul Jazz Ride. That'll make it all better. Christ, I was eleven when you bought that anvil.

haha no I haven't had the pleasure of having my head ripped off by titans Z custom yet, although it is something I look forward to with great anticipation...

first show
577913134_l.jpg

and this is today
577885281_l.jpg

okey dokey, here's a couple af slightly better pics.

this first one was taken early this year while driving to my kit
Jay in car.jpg

and this one was taken on my birthday last new years eve while we were getting drunk with a curry YAY!! that's Beth on the left looking normal LOL well trying anyway
Drunk with Beth.jpg

How drunk were ya man?! looks like you have spilled curry down ya shirt!! :D

No, that's his best shirt, it only has three curry stains on it. (Man I love Red Dwarf)

Beth looks very... normal. Yes... normal. :cool:

Can't take me anywhere eh LOL and I was quite drunk, after all it was my birthday and NYE so had twice the excuse, still got traces of that curry on my shirt pocket, makes me wonder what the hell they put in those things haha

wnameth said:
I believe u use the same sticks as me (Rush Neil Pert 30th anniversary?)
anyway looks like a cool kit.
-Wes

Yep. I buy 'em by the case when I take my twice-yearly trip to Guitar Center. I have to say, however, that I've been using 747's since way before they were "signature" sticks - I don't mind that Neil endorses them, but that's not why I use them. :D

Mediocrefunkybeat said:
No, that's his best shirt, it only has three curry stains on it. (Man I love Red Dwarf)

Beth looks very... normal. Yes... normal. :cool:

SSssssmmmmm... smeeeeee... sssmmmmmeeeeeeeeeg hhhheeeeeeeeeeeeed...
no I just cant do it sir

My guilt chip has gone into overdrive! I'm ever so sorry sir!

clipbaldme.jpg

A looser in the fight against male-pattern baldness.

Back