Soldier of Love

An example of brilliant execution of the drummers art.
Thanks for sharing.

Damn - I get the message: "This video contains content from Vevo, who has decided to block it in your country."

We can't buy MP3s from Amazon, we get slow service from DW videos, we can't take advantage of heaps of online drum bargains, I've never seen an Istanbul cymbal except as a JPEG or in a vid ... dammit, youse Yanks dis us Ozzies big time! lol

Yes, we know that we have the best lifestyle around and you can't have everything but haven't we been been punished enough?? Grumble grumble mutter mutter ...

Damn - I get the message: "This video contains content from Vevo, who has decided to block it in your country."

We can't buy MP3s from Amazon, we get slow service from DW videos, we can't take advantage of heaps of online drum bargains, I've never seen an Istanbul cymbal except as a JPEG or in a vid ... dammit, youse Yanks dis us Ozzies big time! lol

Yes, we know that we have the best lifestyle around and you can't have everything but haven't we been been punished enough?? Grumble grumble mutter mutter ...[/QUOTE

We have to deprive you Ozzies because you play so well that if we allowed you easy access to the bounty of the net you would show the rest of us up!
Were just keeping it fair! LOL

Back