American Idol

S

sticks4drums

OK, I admit it. I watch American Idol. Anybody else out there watching it. Any favorites.

Ok, I admit it too. My favorite is Pia Tescono. Oooooohhhhh, the things I could do to her!
Kidding aside, she's freaking awsome.
Also, how about that drummer? That guy is smokin'! What a great bass drum sound.

I'm a Casey fan but man, he needs to step it up!

On a side note, I'm glad that girl who kept singing in Spanish is gone. What a headache!

I'd watch it if they stuck a couple of cameras in front of the band playing the music. I'm not all that interested in an amateur singing contest. Now the musicians who are able to learn all of those songs inside of a week and nail it dead on, THAT'S talent.

I can understand AI's appeal though.

Yes I watch it although I think it is seriously lacking without Simon..No one wants to tell someone when they suck, even constructively. I don't think Steven Tyler can keep a thought going for more than 15 seconds then he seems to forget what he was just saying, so now he usually just says I agree with whomever just talked before him but if he is 1st watch him and you will notice it.

I think it will come down to Pia and Jacob.
Haley is the Hottest one IMO and I cannot listen too paul at all. Everytime he sings I have to leave the room.

I also think they used their save wayy to early, Casey is cool and all but he has no chance of winning this and that last performance was one of the worse I have ever seen on American Idol.. I bet if Simon was there he would not have been saved.

Steven is a lousy judge. He is too spaced out. I want real critique not ass kissing. Judges need to be able to identify the negs, they all seem to kiss too much ass for me. Pia rocks. She's clearly in another leauge from the rest.

Well I love Pia also. She is the total package. I actually really like Steven, just because he seems like a really genuinely nice person. He has a big heart, but sometimes gets lost like poor old Paula used to. The save should not of been wasted on the growler. He will never win anyways. Very talented, but no idol. That is the name of the show after all.

Haley would be my second choice. Great legs. :) Cant stand Jacob. I will leave it at that.

I cannot listen too paul at all. Everytime he sings I have to leave the room.

I agree. How on earth did he get past the first round? He butchers the crap out whatever he sings and then the crowd and judges go nuts for him. I feel like some sort of practical joke is being played on all of us.

It's the smile :) Hey if Rod Stewart did it, why not this guy.

they should rename it "american kareoke popularity contest" that is all it is and ever will be .. never watched more than 5 minutes of it to see what it was about in the first season

Idol and jersey shore ( or as I like to call that show . pissed off fake tan drama brats) give me more reason to believe I live in the dumbest country in the world.

Come on guys, it's fun. :) Something to do. They get some really good singers on there. I don't mind watching Pia sing. The band is really good.

I watch and enjoy it and am actually enjoying this year's judges. I think Simon's rants were getting old and they needed a change.

This year's batch of singers are probably the best overall they've had in a while. Pia is good but I have to say she is not my favorite because I think we've seen her before. Do we really want another Celine/Whitney ballad singer?

As for Paul, I agree with most of you...what the heck is he doing there? Can't stand him. He should stick to being in a Rod Stewart cover band on weekends because I definitely can't stand to hear him sing anything else!

I'm actually a Casey and Jacob fan. Casey is really good when being himself and not trying to hard. I would love to see him play some more stand up base and I actually like Jacob because it's a nice change of pace to hear actual rock songs instead of sappy ballads or bad modern-day pop songs. He's a little annoying but for a kid with Ausberger's and Turret's he's doing okay.

And finally, will someone please get rid of Naima with her African dances and can't hold a tune voice? What is up with her?

But then again... these are all just my own sad little opinions :)

Come on guys, it's fun. :) Something to do

Hopefully your life hasn't gotten this boring, that you need something to do!!!
Dr. Phil and Oprah in the afternoon I guess?

I watch and enjoy it and am actually enjoying this year's judges. I think Simon's rants were getting old and they needed a change.

This year's batch of singers are probably the best overall they've had in a while. Pia is good but I have to say she is not my favorite because I think we've seen her before. Do we really want another Celine/Whitney ballad singer?

As for Paul, I agree with most of you...what the heck is he doing there? Can't stand him. He should stick to being in a Rod Stewart cover band on weekends because I definitely can't stand to hear him sing anything else!

I'm actually a Casey and Jacob fan. Casey is really good when being himself and not trying to hard. I would love to see him play some more stand up base and I actually like Jacob because it's a nice change of pace to hear actual rock songs instead of sappy ballads or bad modern-day pop songs. He's a little annoying but for a kid with Ausberger's and Turret's he's doing okay.

And finally, will someone please get rid of Naima with her African dances and can't hold a tune voice? What is up with her?

But then again... these are all just my own sad little opinions :)

Casey gets worse every week. He better get his act together if he wants to stick around. He really isn't Idol material though. I really like the chemistry of the judges this year. Gives the show a good feeling. Jennifer has to quit talking over people, and how does she get better looking every week. :) I really like Haley, I just don't think she has found her style yet.

Come on guys, it's fun. :) Something to do

Hopefully your life hasn't gotten this boring, that you need something to do!!!
Dr. Phil and Oprah in the afternoon I guess?

Now don't be mean.
And you are on here because?
Come on at least admit that we are a lonely and needy race that needs to be heard or in contact witih people every hour of the day. :)

So who is going home tonight guys. Any Ideas. It has to be Naima, or Thia.

I love Elton John songs. What a great night last night. So many good performances. Just goes to show, when you have good stuff to sing from, it makes for a good night. I thought Lauren and Pia were great.

and I actually like Jacob because it's a nice change of pace to hear actual rock songs instead of sappy ballads or bad modern-day pop songs. He's a little annoying but for a kid with Ausberger's and Turret's he's doing okay.

Actually you're referring to James Durbin not Jacob.

Back