my pearls :D

i dont want it crackign either but i just hate those same old answers you see everywhere. ive been here long enough to have seen all that before dont you think

Yeah well that's just because a lot of people do crack cymbals, and then think the answer to their problems is to get a really expensive "good quality" cymbal that still cracks but now they've just wasted a load of money on a cymbal.

I think eddie has a point to be honest, i mean after breaking several crashes, maybe you should take a look at your technique find some faults and iron the faults out?? You may say you've been playing 5 years and your technique is fine, but to be honest everyone is going to have a fault at some point, and if you can look for that it's definitely better than buying another £200 crash in my opinion.

ok fair enough. i guess you have a point im just fed up of hearing that same old song

also does anyone with a custom cymbals have a jagged bit around the hole, mine does and its eating away at the cymbal stand.

I've never seen one with that before :/ Maybe you could upload a photo??

ok fair enough. i guess you have a point im just fed up of hearing that same old song

Probably, but that's because it's important to know. EH bought a Z custom (yeah one of the mega thick tank armour cymbals) and it cracked within 5 months of me getting it new. I sorted out the way i whack my cymbals and the one i managed to get as a replacement is still fine after 14 months now.

I've never seen one with that before :/ Maybe you could upload a photo??

finally got around to taking some pics the other day just forgot to upload em.

Attachments

• a custom hole.jpg
    a custom hole.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 102
  • stand mount.jpg
    stand mount.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 101
I personally have never seen that before, but to be honest it was probably during the cymbal making process that it happened, i would imagine the worst thing that could happen is replacing cymbal savers more often.

finally got around to buying a new crash, ordered it last night new,will be here soon :D 216 plus like 10 postage, want it now! :p

May we know what it is? :p i predict something like an AAX xplosion crash or an a custom.

sorry fish its neither, its a 2002. not in stock atm gotta wait till they get delivery friday

regular 20" identical the one its replacing except this time im buying brand new

Awwww cool, i've always loved your setup man, very laid back and rock orientated just how i like it :]

:D just what i intended :p

youll love it even more when i get my new kit

I've read around some and i believe it's a DW, do you wanna give me some more stats on it in a private message? :p

done!

want me new stuff now, waaaaaah ;)

can finally let this thread die then :p

Back