If you were bankrupt, starving and cold, could YOU burn your kit to keep you alive?

Everyone should keep in mind that when an Aussie says "free range children" that really only means that they get let out into a small outdoor pen for a few hours a day in order to satisfy government regulatory requirements. They don't care about their food stock children at all. The slop they get fed is a mixture of Fosters, vegemite, and powdered kangaroo pouch.

Not just in Australia. I hear that US "free range" children provide copious amounts of crackling when roasted - toasty and tasty but pure packaged diabetes!

It's true that some unscrupulous growers claim that their childstock is free range - by the time they open the barn the stock can't walk out due to too much Fosters in the feed.

Not just in Australia. I hear that US "free range" children provide copious amounts of crackling when roasted - toasty and tasty but pure packaged diabetes!

It's true that some unscrupulous growers claim that their childstock is free range - by the time they open the barn the stock can't walk out due to too much Fosters in the feed.

Thanks- I just spit water all over the keyboard!

-John

Anyhow, MAD, can we get a photoshop of Grea riding a kangaroo with a Fosters in one hand, and some elephant sushi in the other? I think it's called for, as we need to show the world what these "people" are really all about.

Well, I couldn't find a kangaroo, so I got a turgaroo instead, I hope you don't mind :)

Attachments

• Grearoo.jpg
    Grearoo.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 163
Mission accomplished??? ...it depends how you look at it.

The planet went through an apocalypse, through starvation, intense sub-freezing temperature, bankruptcy, Bobdadruma has burned all remaining drumkits on the planet that hasn't been thrown up from airplanes or sunk down into deep seas, except Todd who has eaten his own kit.

There's no food left either, even raw elephant, child sushi or powdered kangaroo pouch are not to be found anywhere.

There's no more children on the planet, the sub-standard beer fed free range children has been totally eaten by those in search for survival.

Those children who were not part of the scandalous Aussie "free range" scheme were hunted by some renegade riding a turgaroo and have also been eaten.

Once no children could be found on the planet, the deadly hunting team has killed and eaten all humans creatures in the world.

Mankind has disappeared from earth at the exception of boltzmann's brain which is floating in a bass drum's case somewhere in some unknown ocean.

No, the mission is not accomplished... it's has just begun, a new era, a new type of living species has arrived, and it's called ...turgroach's world!

Guess we all failed the Rorschach test!

Attachments

• Baby Turgroach.jpg
    Baby Turgroach.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 145
Hahaha - hilarious! You are completely mad, Henri. You even make me look sane! (which is very helpful, thank you :)

Let me get this straight ... "turgroach" is the result of fusion between Doc Watso and me? A portmanteau like Brangelina or TomKat? What's a turg? A typo? Shorthand for sturgeon?

You can't prove anything and I'm not paying for those brats. They don't even look anything like me.

Hehehe. Henri, wow. I'm impressed by the crazy creativity of your mind.

And, admittedly, a little bit scared by it, too :)

You can't prove anything and I'm not paying for those brats. They don't even look anything like me.

Ah yes, one minute it's "almost as handsome as Dad", the next it's "the paternity test musta got lost in the post".

Let's face it, bucko, Junior didn't get that ugly by itself. I was hoping for refined and pretty insectile features (like moi's) rather than the butt ugly piscine mug you lumbered the poor little bastard with!

I'm also not responding to all these requests to appear on the Maury show. You must think I'm stupid.

not_the_father.gif

Let me get this straight ... "turgroach" is the result of fusion between Doc Watso and me?

You're correct :)

What's a turg? A typo? Shorthand for sturgeon?

Uncle Larry called Doc a "turd", you called him "grogan", a cross over between the two is a turgan, which is a kinda fish.

A cross between a turgan and a kangaroo is a turgaroo.

The babies of a turgan and a cockroach are turgroaches

*grabs popcorn, eagerly awaiting more*

Some coming right now...

And, admittedly, a little bit scared by it, too :)

So am I ....

I was hoping for refined and pretty insectile features (like moi's) rather than the butt ugly piscine mug you lumbered the poor little bastard with!

Ha! the poor little bastard is a male... female turgroach are different :) :) :)

Attachments

• FemaleTurgroach.jpg
    FemaleTurgroach.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 107
I wouldn't dream of it, Doc! Oprah or no one. She'd be gentle.

From the Ophra show a couple of hours ago....

I'd say Wasto's the father...

... and I say you're a single mother Grea, lol.

Attachments

• Ophra show.jpg
    Ophra show.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 104
Dear me, we have this very serious issue about burning drums in dire circumstances and you people hijack the thread and kid around??

Never thought I'd live to see the day ...

Coopers is also a good drop. Although I tend to be of the mindset that there are only two kinds of beers.....good and better (excluding Fosters of course....but that's a piss take and not a beer anyway)

Ah yes, the Kiwis. The only nation to prompt the questions, where was Zealand and why the hell did anyone think we needed a new one? :)

Zealand is in the Netherlands I think. They were a Dutch territory for awhile.

I've made some Cooper's from a home-brewing kit.

I heard on the news that it's so hot in Oz that they had to use new colors to graphically depict the heat on a map. I don't think you'll see any drums being burned anytime soon. Stay cool!

I recall hundreds of Beatle protesters down in southern US where it's never cold burned Beatles albums, records, other memorabilia after Lennon's "bigger than Christ" statement in 1966. Now some smart person shoulda stood there and ran off with the lot of stuff. Woulda been a millionaire today. Wonder if any Ludwig black oyster pearls were torched? Silly Americans.

Wanna know the best thing about Fosters? We export that crap overseas. No upstanding Aussie will touch the stuff. It's been our own private little joke on the world for years.

Yes, a newly learning to drink me learned that one many years back.

Sounds really fancy and all to be drinking a nice imported beer, until you realize, it doesn't really taste like a nice imported beer..........

Back