Status
Not open for further replies.
http://xrumerservice.org xrumer 5.0 palladium download get backlinks fast

XRumer 5.0.12
+ Late-model detection technology was developed in the service of visible captcha, that whim assist the recognition of ReCaptcha etc.
+ XRumer 5.0.12 Palladium will automatically enter email boxes on Yandex.Ru and Rambler.Ru
+ XRumer is trained to understand 50 text captcha
+ Adjusted the processing of engines like: SLAED (registration, editing of profiles) and Drupal
+ The total of volume harvested near organized whole "AntiSpam" is increased
+ Following bugs in "AntiSpam" systems was determined:
- the bug with turning off the structure
- bug with disconnecting removed phrases
- depart with the feedback to "Matrix advise"
+ The file with intricate logs of parsed links in Debug set-up: Debug \ URLs_Detailed.txt
+ Put a communiqu‚ of processed forums: Logs \ Spammed id *. txt - it's created during the transform of collecting subject-matter on the side of "AntiSpam" system (nodes.txt)
+ Nowadays the debug log "poplogs.txt" is not created beside non-payment
+ Following changes in manual-mode was added:
- clickable links on the pictures is implemented
- in this day to disable sounds is possible
- ultimately the tap with hanging of software in manual rage at 430th captcha is rooted
+ The processing of mechanism phpBB3 is corrected
+ The logic of collection of grade in forum in accordance with the incline of pre-eminence categories was corrected. If the type is wrote between quotes the software at one's desire look into the forum benefit of enforce match.
+ The algorithm conducive to downloading activation links is improved
+ Handling of forums in German is improved
+ The grabbing of content in the fa‡ade reports is implemented, defined in the advanced column xgrab.txt
+ The make a balls-up of with "[not translated]" in interface of XRumer is fixed.
+ Improved the production with Ukoz, realized editing of profiles in Ukoz.
+ Sensation sort of checking of on the go links was improved (CheckForActiveLink = 1 in xuser.ini)+ Secure uploading of avatars to phpBB3 and other engines.
+ Fixed detection of acclaim of categories on the forums.
+ XRumer 5.0.12 was trained to pass tangled Java-protection on MyBB engine.
+ Scheduler was improved. In the scheduler itemization was added occasion to "coax & drop" tasks.
+ Sustenance of HTTPS-protocol was realized.
+ Updated auto-registration on Mail.ru and Rambler.Ru
+ Pick up "Signature" in job editing window immediately can carry multiple lines.
+ Realized the promise of using variety scheme in email fields from engagement editing window (login, password, pop-server).
+ Improved Combative posting standard operating procedure, but the speed of posting minute can be a teeny-weeny slower.
+ XRumer 5.0.12 trained to evade the refuge of "I'm not a Automaton" on WP engine.
+ At problems with internet relevance, XRumer intent wait posting process.
+ Improved attention of ReCaptcha.
+ Max. total of priority categories was increased from 100 to 200
+ Hold down a post with forums and profile editing was improved.
+ Exploit with Invision Power Board (U) v1.3 was improved.
+ Good fortune toll of posting to divers forum engines was improved.
+ Was made assorted improvements of Mass-PM:
1. If the drug has setup to not tolerate PM's then XRumer leave dance this user.
2. Parsing of narcotic addict lists was improved.
3. Increased abruptness accelerate of sending PMs
4. XRumer was trained to modern apparatus: SMF (Simple-hearted Machines Forum)
5. Captcha attention on MassPM was improved.
6. Fixed report of "links to Profiles".
7. Implemented caching of usernames lists from forums - the cache is stored in "MassPM" folder.
8. XRumer can bypass extra keeping in search sending PMs.
+ Stuck cock up with CAPTCHAs, which confine redirect.
+ XRumer 5.0.12 trained to post comments to the PHP-Fusion engine.
+ Added conceivability to change email at registration on forums if initial email was banned.
+ XRumer trained in the modish engine on ASPX, footprint: inurl: CreateUser.aspx? ReturnUrl =
+ XRumer 5.0.12 trained to post comments on Blogger.com.
+ Improved breakdown of the texts next to the fields, to perceive these fields (but this may increasing handling of CPU)
+ XRumer trained invent registration on http://www.jamespot.com/do?action=register engine.
+ Added macro http://xrumerservice.org xrumer 5.0 palladium download get backlinks fast - reference in the tidings extract of citizen header.
+ Improved undertaking with DLE engine.
+ XRumer trained to evade Java-protection seeking posting comments on Joomla
+ Added election to endeavour to remember humble captchas, equalize if XRumer was not trained to recognize them (CheckUnknownCaptchas xuser.ini)
+ Added possibility to variate parameters of Emails at activation of emails in manual mode.
+Added modus operandi of auto-correction of signatures if BBcode in signature filed is not working.
+ XRumer 5.0.12 was trained to route section captchas with random generated names of retort fields.
+ Fixed some slight feel embarrassed bugs and improved interface of XRumer.
+ Hands queue was updated.

xrumer blast

Last edited:
Re: Hi This is my first message

Welcome Richard! Another Aussie! I never met an Aussie I didn't like.

Good on ya! mate. Welcome on board.

Re: INTRODUCTIONS - Please use this thread to introduce yourself

real name? Jerry Kuhn

age? 36

How Long have you been playing? Since I was 12

origin of user name? Childhood nickname (Fuzz) and favorite music style.

top 5 drummers? John Bomham, Steve Gadd, Vinnie Coliauta, Chad Sexton, Jose Pasalis. They tend to change from week to week.

make of drum kit? Yamaha Maple Custon Absolute

make of cymbal? Zildjian (mostly K's)

where do you practice? I don't get to practice on my own much anymore. I play with my band twice a week.

are you in a band/s? Yes. A cover band here in Omaha called Charm School Dropouts.

covers or originals? Covers. I had always been in original bands up until about 3 years ago, though.

what style of music? Rock. These days that could mean just about anything, though.

favourite take out food? Chinese!

country? USA, Nebraska

one really odd fact about yourself? I can wiggle my ears. That runs in my family.

how did you start drumming? Junior high pep band. Our school got a new drum kit and no one else would step up to the plate so to speak.

real name? Harrison Sheffield

age? 16

how long been playing? 4 years in november, 2010

origin of user name? My name

top 5 drummers? Dennis Chambers, Dave Weckl, Steve Gadd, Jojo Mayer, Benny Greb, Vinnie Colaiuta

make of drumkit? Pearl

make of cymbal? Zildjian, Paiste

where do you practice? Bedroom

are you in a band/s? Yes

covers or originals? Covers

what style of music? Rock

favourite take out food? McDonalds

country? Portugal

one really odd fact about yourself? Don't think i have one

how did you start drumming? On paint buckets

Real name? Matt [and no, I’m not giving you my last name, thanks]
Age? 18
How long been playing? It’ll be eleven years, as of this October
Origin of user name? I’m an Armenian-American, and I like jazz. I think I’m being pretty straightforward.
Top five drummers? If you put a gun to my head and made me choose? Tony Williams, Craig Thatcher [my teacher back home], Mark Guiliana, Chris “Daddy” Dave, and Brian Blade.
Make of drumset? Whatever the practice rooms offer me. Back home, it’s a Tama but I can’t remember the exact make. Thinking about moving to DW in the next couple of years though.
Make of cymbal? Sabian
Where do you practice? The practice rooms, when I’m in Boston. When I’m home, you’ll find me in the living room with my kit and my headphones on.
Are you in a band? The Chris Lax Trio [a mix of John Mayer, Train, and Incubus; we do a few covers, but mostly originals]. I also jam around a lot, just playing standards and originals.
Covers or originals? Both.
What style of music? Jazz [e.g. Jason Lindner’s “Now vs. Now”, Mark Guiliana’s “Thing”, John Coltrane, Miles Davis], fusion [e.g. Yellowjackets, Tony Williams Lifetime], classic rock [Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin], progressive [The Mars Volta].
Favorite take out food? Teriyaki House. When I’m back home, In n’ Out wins in a landslide.
Country? United States, though I’d like to travel to and/or live in Europe in the next ten or so years.
How did you start drumming? Played piano when I was younger, then moved to Southern California, met my drum teacher through a mutual friend, and it’s taken off from there.

First post!!

Hey..Drummers!!!..............Tired of lurking,and im now able to post.Pics to follow......Have a Slingerland kit that i bought new in the 70s.Yea im old............And last year bought a really sweet set of yamahas...stage customs..I really wanted a DW kit but couldnt justfy the cost..Anyway i love the site and the art of everything Drums!!!!!!

Welcome aboard Richard. There's a lot of good folks here at Drummerworld. I think you'll like it here.

Re: First post!!

Welcome to DW! I happen to share your drum and cymbal tastes. Hope you enjoy the vast amount of experience and viewpoints here!

New Australian Drummer to the Forum!

Real name? : Mic
Age? : 18
How long been playing? : 9 Years.
Origin of user name? : A shortened version of my last name that other students and teachers called me in the Music Department at my school.
Top five drummers? : Dennis Chambers, Dave Weckl, Rodney Holmes, Bernie Dresel and Zoro.
Make of drumset? : Mapex M-Pro but currently on the hunt for an upgrade!
Make of cymbal? : Mix of Sabian HHX's and Zildjian K Customs.
Where do you practice? : Home & University.
Covers or originals :? Both.
What style of music? : Jazz, Latin, Bigband and Fusion.
Favorite take out food? : Nandos.
Country? : Australia
How did you start drumming? : Started off playing the guitar and didn't enjoy it. Sister started learning drums, she taught me basics and I excelled from there!

Aloha, Jon Swoish
from Kailua,Oahu..
Im 44 yrs old.
Playing drums for about 28 yrs.
Played in a bunch of bands .( Metal/ska/punk)
I have played for many years,yet I am not that good.
Love the site,and my thanks to everyone who has contributed.
Mahalo.....Jon

Hey Whatsup? Im Jim,
I'v been playin drums for 6 years, but didnt seem to pick up a style until a year or to ago
I play in a happy hardcore/metal band, i love playing that style of music,
Aaron Gillespie, Daniel Williams, and Matt Greiner are my biggest influences
Im also in my schools jazz and concert band.!

Real name? : Karan Patil

Age? : 20

How long been playing? : 10 Years.

Origin of user name? : My own name!

Top five drummers? : John Bonham, Neil Peart, Buddy Rich, Gavin Harrison, Danny
Carey and Nick Mason

Make of drumset? : Mapex VXB6045TK

Make of cymbal? : Zildjians.

Where do you practice? : Home.

What style of music? : a lot of classic rock a la Led Zeppelin, Doors, Hendrix
Experience.. recently started experimenting with odd time signatures and very progressive King Crimson-ish stuff.

Favorite take out food? : Chinese

Country? : India

How did you start drumming? : Started off with a little Annual School festival gig in
Boarding School when i was 10. Never looked back since. Pillows, pots, pans, played on all em before i got my Drumset last year.

Re: New Australian Drummer to the Forum!

Real name? :[/B] Abhishek
Age? : 17
How long been playing? : 3 years
Origin of user name? : Real name!
Top five drummers? : John Bonham, Ian Paice, Gavin Harrison, Danny Carey and Stewart Copeland.
Make of drumset? : Mapex QR
Make of cymbal? : Zildjian ZBT :(
Where do you practice? : Home
What style of music? : Classic rock, progressive rock
Favorite take out food? : Chinese
Country? : India
How did you start drumming? : Group of friends decided to make a band. Everybody picked guitar, so I was left with drums. Needless to say, none of them actually continued playing their instrument, while I'm obviously stuck on drums :p

real name Mattia Giallombardo
age 29
how long been playing 14 years
origin of user name My name
top 5 drummers Colauta,Harrison,Weckl,Donati,Katchè...and many more....
make of drumkit whaiting for new kit
make of cymbal Istanbul
where do you practice my home
are you in a band/s Yes,Sam Here's band,Charlotte Blues Band
covers or originals Original
what style of music Funk,Blues,Rock
favourite take out food Uhm...I don't now,Iìm on diet ahahahah...
country I'm Italian,but live in London
one really odd fact about yourself uhm..nothing of strange
how did you start drumming? at school for case

Real name? Scott

Age? 43

How long been playing? 34+ years

Origin of user name? I have Dreads coming out of my Skull.

Top five drummers? Buddy Rich, John Bonham, Neil Peart, Dave McClain and Roy Mayorga

Make of drumset? Tama

Make of cymbal? Zildjians.

Where do you practice? My studio

Covers or originals? Mostly originals sometimes we play a old song or two.

What style of music? Metal, Progressive Metal, Rap-Core and some Rock.

Favorite take out food? Chinese

Country? U.S.A.

How did you start drumming? My cousin played in a band and he would teach me some songs. Then he broke his leg, so I jammed with the band for a little. Then my cousin went in the Army, and I played with the band for 7 years. And now here I am 30 years later still playing.

Real name? : Lucas
Age? : 21
How long been playing? : 12 Years.
Origin of user name? : Once tried to make and anagram of my name and last name initial, and it worked
Top five drummers? : Steve Jordan, Brian Blade, Elvin Jones, John Bonham, Bill Stewart
Make of drumset? : Yamaha MC, Kumu coming up
Make of cymbal? : Istanbul Agop, Masterwork, Zildjian
Where do you practice? : At the moment, only at band rehearsal
Covers or originals? : Both, of course
What style of music? : Jazz, bigband, Afro-Cuban, ska/reggae, funk/soul, 70s hardrock
Band? : The Shenanigans, Jazzalike Bigband, The Eves & The Adams, Trio CSL
Favorite take out food? : Kebab
Country? : Netherlands
How did you start drumming? : Somehow, I just did. My parents asked me which instrument I wanted to play, and drums just sorta boiled up. Never regretted it though.

Hey all. Noob here and wanted to say hello... Let me say that I have not been drumming for many years. I used to drum in a church band many years ago and because of time, space and financial constraints, I haven't picked up a stick in close to 20 years... Until I started going to a new church... I started running the sound system a few weeks back. The church is minus a band at the moment, but there is an electric drum set on the stage... I came in early with my iPod and hooked it to the sound system and went to town while nobody else was there.

The pastor walked in on me and now I might be practicing to be part of the band...

Real name? : Tom
Age? : 41
How long been playing? : On and off for close to 30 years.
Origin of user name? : My last name and my profession "VO... I am a voiceover actor.
Make of drumset? : No laughing... Alesis DM5 Pro... Something for me to practice on for now.
Make of cymbal? : electronic...
Where do you practice? : In my home studio and at church when nobody is there.
Covers or originals? : Both
What style of music? : Rock, Top 40, Country...
Band? : None at the moment
Favorite take out food? : Toss-up between Chinese and Pizza...
Country? : USA
How did you start drumming? : Thought it "looked cool" and so I went out and rented a set from the local music store.

real name? Tony
age? 35
how long been playing? 0 yrs
origin of user name? DAoC username, "foo" was taken back then
top 5 drummers? Danny Carey, Neil Peart, Sean Reinert, Gavin Harrison, Thomas Pridgen
make of drumkit? Tama ImperialStar 5pc
make of cymbal? Meinl
where do you practice? Basement
are you in a band/s? No
covers or originals? N/A
what style of music? Rock/Metal
favourite take out food? Mexican, Indian, Thai
country? USA
one really odd fact about yourself? I'm old
how did you start drumming? Needed a hobby, played too much rockband/guitarhero

Status
Not open for further replies.