• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 668
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 813
Last edited:
Sweet kit! I bet they sound sweet too

Absolutely beautiful. Impeccable taste. I love the Paiste cymbals too and your setup is clean and elegant. Lovely.

thanks! i appreciate everyones kind words !

these drums rock, i'm really in love with what i'm working with lately, and especially the Paiste! works of art really

Is that really a comfortable setup? The crash seems as if it's hanging over the hats & tom A LOT and the floor tom seems as though it would cramp your leg in between the snare? All just looks a bit unorthodox to me.

That kit is sweet. Love the ascent series. You don't see them that often.

Is that really a comfortable setup? The crash seems as if it's hanging over the hats & tom A LOT and the floor tom seems as though it would cramp your leg in between the snare? All just looks a bit unorthodox to me.

yes crash and floor tom positioning are off . this was just a quick set up . i moved the floor further out. i have skinny legs, but not THAT skinny haha

i actually changed from having a boom stand for the ride and straight stand for the crash, before playing on the kit my bassists loaned me while i was waiting on these. I had his rack tom on a stand which made positioning with the boom arm easier.. but i'll flip them back again now that my rack tom is mounted off the cymbal stand again.

Those are lovely indeed. It's getting impossible to resist getting a Sonor in my collection someday soon. Where is the Ascent on the Sonor price/quality level? I'm clueless.

Those are lovely indeed. It's getting impossible to resist getting a Sonor in my collection someday soon. Where is the Ascent on the Sonor price/quality level? I'm clueless.

Thanks!

i got mine for a deal since it was the floor model... $1499 flat, shipped!

but they're the bridge beween S-Classix and the Select Force. around $1800 new.
They are come new with Sonor 400 series hardware pack and a snare drum.

i'm selling the hardware pack since i didnt need any new hardware so trying to recoup some of the cost.

Back