Pic of yourself

apr15020sl.jpg

lol...yeah...random pose

masonni said:
Dsc_0181.jpg

dsc_0122.jpg

rhythem_ad_sm.jpg

Rythem Magazine ad from last year.

Good work mate. You also happen to share your name with a particular favourite drummer of mine.

TaylorMade, you look crazy and as a result I relate to you and like you heh. Might post a picture of me after my girlfriend had given me a makeover.

I don't remember if I posted in this thread or not... Anyway, here's an updated pic. It's the same one as my current avatar, me looking like an idiot, as usual :)

robdrum.jpg

parser said:
Yea, post it up - girlfriend makeovers are always funny!

Ok.. *sigh* I have a feeling I will lose whatever credibility I have over here (not much anyway; so what's to lose?)

Before:
NotPretty.jpg

After (Oh God I can't believe I'm doing this):
EmoD2.jpg

Look! I even have the angles!

EmoD.jpg

Usually I have fairly curly hair, tends to stick out of the sides. My wearing of the beret in the first picture has been banned. I don't understand the straight hair thing but you know, if she likes it she can do what she want to me. I'm quite tolerant and not usually all that self concious (hence the beret, I actually have a silly hat for every season).

Oh well. It's all good fun.

Wow, in of those pictures, you look like a very emo version of my cousin. Good job lol.

Hi everybody My name is Daniele and i came from Rome-Italy i play drums from 5 years and my set-up it's made of mapex drums and sabian cymbals...i hope te post some pictures soon...
That's all for the moment... just want to introduce myself and say hello to everybody!!

Dan
dani.jpg

423276618_l.jpg

I am beastly on one of those things. Don't think for a second you can go toe to toe with the triangle master.
500532903_l.jpg

That's just me messing around with my snare. I should practice more.

Here's a recent picture of me enjoying some recreation.

Attachments

• April 14 06 - 8dwres.jpg
    April 14 06 - 8dwres.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 1,163
DogBreath said:
With my favorite Las Vegas crooner, Richard Cheese.

RCheese01%20050904.jpg

OMG......I just recently heard about Richard Cheese. A friend of mine sent me two songs....."Girls, Girls, Girls" and "Break Stuff"....I thought I would die laughing!!!

Great stuff!!!

Okay first pic is Air Force basic training, way back in 99.
Second pic is high school grad, even further back in 98
Third pic is very recent, at band practice a month or so ago! Yes they still make Bud Dry lol. I bought a four pack of sixteen ounce cans for that night.

Attachments

• 273553506_m.jpg
    273553506_m.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 1,080
  • 335256593_m.jpg
    335256593_m.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 1,094
  • buddry.jpg
    buddry.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,087
Arrrggghhhhhh I will get the hang of this ...just did a double post so gotta fix this one.....i will post some pics this arvo, gotta get a shot of my kit but its hard cuz its squeezed into a small room!

Last edited:
Back