Drumhead magazine?

ctdrummer

Does anyone get Drumhead magazine? Have you received an issue lately?

I've contacted them earlier this year, they indicated it would be out the second week in March.

Thanks!

Looks like my Simon Phillips issue was lost in the mail. They are sending a replacement,
We'll see if the new issue finds its way.

Thanks everyone.

Sorry to bump an old thread but for me out of all the drum magazines I subscribe to (UK Ones: Rhythm, Drummer- USA ones Modern Drummer, DRUM! and this) this is the best one of the lot.

I love the in-depth interviews with each player each month and they really put thought into the education/informative aspect of the publication.

Started about a year ago after stumbling across an online UK magazine distributer and I haven't missed a single issue yet. Out of all the magazines I have sent to me I look forward to this one the most.

Listened to an episode of 'I'd HIit That' podcast with an interview with Jonathan Mover and it's a really interesting episode. Talks about his ideals for the Magazine and why he became disalusioned with most publications and I have to say him and his small team are doing a great job.

Do we have many regular readers on here?

I'm still waiting for my latest issue of "drumbutt" magazine.

Listened to an episode of 'I'd HIit That' podcast with an interview with Jonathan Mover and it's a really interesting episode. Talks about his ideals for the Magazine and why he became disalusioned with most publications and I have to say him and his small team are doing a great job.

That was a great interview!

As mentioned, I'm a subscriber. Best interviews of all the mags.

Although I still subscribe to Modern Drummer too.

Back