JON BERMUDA: NEW Administrator with Drummerworld.

I wish you luck, though you probably won't need it :) I hear you are quite the multitasker. So congrats to Jon for the next big leap on his way to world domination :D

Great news, congrats Jon!

john is a great replacement for me. i'm chuffed. i'm afraid with my kids and career over the last 4 years i have hardly had any time for forums - compared with the huge amount of time i used to spend before. i felt very guilty, but now its in good hands.
its actually quite nice just to come here as a punter.

good choice bernhard and well done john.
nutha

Thanks for your time Jon. It is always a pleasure to learn from a world class pro such as yourself, and having you around as a Mod will bring even more value to the forum!

:)

Thanks once again for the kind words of support! If any of you need banning, I hope I'm the one to do it! :)

Bermuda

Thanks once again for the kind words of support! If any of you need banning, I hope I'm the one to do it! :)

Bermuda

I would find it an honor to be banned by you, Bermuda...

Just want to add my congradulations Jon.I think a man with your even tempered dispositon,and experience is a welcome addition to administration.Best of luck;)

Steve B

Congrats, sir. Just another way to make the forum, and this whole DW page even better.

Back