Happy Fourth of July America!

Jeremy Bender

Platinum Member
A day for BBQ's, fireworks, parades and as this fellow shows us - Drumming!

Attachments

• 492px-Spirit_of_'76.jpg
    492px-Spirit_of_'76.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 70
Happy 4th everyone. Happy 4th Jeremy. Today I'm going to Harper's Ferry to look for civil war bullets on the bottom of very shallow Potomac and Shenendoah rivers with my 2 boys, and then its fireworks on the Potomac in the evening. Enjoy- and remember.

15 of us celebrated here with a "bacon wrapped hot dog" BBQ. Possibly the 1st annual BWHDBBQ. Guess we won't know until next year, if it'll be a tradition, or not.

Well, now it's 12:30 am on July 5th, and the neighbors are STILL blowing stuff up outside and waking up my kids, even after I went out there, explained the situation, and talked with them about courtesy. I guess they're free to continue, just like I was free to call the cops a minute ago...

Ya Caddy, I hear ya. My neighbors stopped around 3 a.m.!

Fireworks are legal down here in the south. Of course I'm not so sure about the guy down the road who has an actual civil-war cannon that he fires off. It actually rattles the windows of our houses!
Maybe he's doing his own performance of the 1812 overture...

Great picture Abe. I bet you and your boys had a great day.

Thanks Derek, found nothing but had a nice day in a historic town capped off with dinner on the river with a fireworks view. Good male bonding.

Back