[REDACTED]

Oh Mr Insane....middle age is approaching you....how do you feel when people turn in front of you without indicating?

In Arkansas turn signals seem to be optional. I'm used to it, but speeding up to get in front of me and then turning immediately should be grounds for death.

...or stand chatting and blocking the supermarket aisle?

I have been known to hit those people with my cart.

..do you mentally 'cock and lock the Glock'??

Haha, no, I own a Steyr M9, so I cock that. It can't be locked as it has no manual safety. Ironically, my pistol was designed by Wilhelm Bubits who used to work for Glock.

....it gets worse bro..I'm 50 and only one a*****e from losing it totally...go drum my friend, go drum...it calms the savage beast...

As does going to the gun range, and going hiking. Nothing seems to calm the nerves better than being in the woods.

Haha, no, I own a Steyr M9, so I cock that. It can't be locked as it has no manual safety. Ironically, my pistol was designed by Wilhelm Bubits who used to work for Glock.

Thankfully I do not own a firearm...I don't think I have the necessary self control bro...
I do make the noise of a slide being locked back sometimes tho; my wife now takes that as a cue to evacuate me from the environment..
she also intervenes when I stand wistfully looking at knife displays, hammers, chain saws etc....
(I was going to end with a 'txt' style message...but given your possession of your Steyr...possibly not..)

So toodle pip from England my friend.

When I first got onto the internet in my early 40"s. I read a piece of advice online that said something to the effect "Don't post anything online you wouldn't want to be read back aloud in a court of law." I try to always keep that in mind when posting so as to keep it lucid, concise and to the point. It's a challenge for me at times to do this and to not come across with any hint of smugness, sarcasm or unintended meaning.

And neither does the Glock have a manual safety, that locks the slide ..... and does all that stuff that's needed on say, a Colt 1911. The Glock functions very similar to the Steyr.​

Um, you misspelled "abandoned" and "grammar." ;-)

JK, JK, I'm just playing here. It seems that you have a good sense of humor, and I'm the class clown. Hehe!

Not to pile on...

And these:

My writing skills requires no improvement.

I use the occasional "lol," no different then my mom, or my grandma, really, but not much else...

I think that emoticons are useful for those instances where a persons vocabulary is not sufficiently broad enough to convey emotion in context. Take the following example into account.

I stepped in a pile of dog feces.
This supplies the historic information, but doesn't let us know how the writer feels.
I stepped in a pile of dog feces. :-(
This tells us the emotional state of the author, in addition to the account.
I stepped in a pile of dog shit.
Through the use of dysphemism, the writer provides both the account and his emotional state. The emoticon is unnecessary, as the author is capable of conveying his unhappiness through the choice of vocabulary.

Jonny Sumo;1164988 said "how do you feel when people turn in front of you without indicating?"

I make sure my cloaking device is in the off position

"...or stand chatting and blocking the supermarket aisle?"

I usually say "excuse me please" they move and then I say "Thank you"

I started reading this thread and I was like

:D :D :D :D :D::D

And by the end of it it, I was

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Not that I am leaving I'm like
_|_ ^^ _|_

That's right, like Wolverine

I find you're query presumptive and somewhat offensive.

Back