Posting problem

JohnnyG

Honorary Lifetime CEO
Staff member
Has anyone been getting this error message?? It will usually load on the second try.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2010-02-06 at 7.43.36 PM.png
    Screen shot 2010-02-06 at 7.43.36 PM.png
    67.8 KB · Views: 142
I have never seen that. I suspect your post count is greater than your allotment of security tokens. :D

I too use firefox, if it is the 6900 issue then I have 6000 to go but Polly you are only 5000 away!

I use Firefox and I've not seen that message. Do you use IE? Could it relate to the settings?

Or maybe DW do that to celebrate the 6,900th post? :)

From my experience, security tokens become "invalid" because it checks your date/time with the servers. Check to see if your computers date/time is set correctly. This may or may not fix the problem.

Polly good on you, I was being general and well in fact LAZY but now that you have done the specific math I feel well adjusted now...LOL

You weren't being lazy, I was being pedantic :)

GD, if this thing is only happening sporadically (as per PFOG too) and it's not browser dependent - assuming that it's not browser-dependent and that we're not using custom settings) then I'm thinking either glitch or firewall settings.

I have used Firefox and always get frustrated with it; but now I am using it again because it is better than most everything else. Some times the plug-ins are incompatible. Suddenly you can start to have problems where there were none before. I can't watch any of the videos with FF here on DW because of incompatibility problems.Sometimes it helps to remove it and re-download it.

I have used Firefox and always get frustrated with it; but now I am using it again because it is better than most everything else. Some times the plug-ins are incompatible. Suddenly you can start to have problems where there were none before. I can't watch any of the videos with FF here on DW because of incompatibility problems.Sometimes it helps to remove it and re-download it.

I use FF exclusively and I can watch all the videos, I would search for your problem elsewhere because it is not FF

Back