Silverstone Hand Made Leather Drum Thrones

they look really nice but are too expensive for me and they don't come in a bicycle seat style witch i would prefer especially at that price. is it you making these thrones? or are you just advertising them?

Hi and thanks for replying.

You don't need a saddle type seat as these use the highest grade memory foam so they mold to your posture.

My friend makes them here in the UK and he has worked for Jaguar and Aston Martin and he is a TOP CLASS trimmer.

As to the price ...YES they are expensive but you sit for hours playing drums and when you compare the price to a DW 9000 double pedal then they are cheap.

Very nice. Looks like top quality. Good luck with this product line; I am sure there is some demand for this niche product.

GJS

they look really nice but are too expensive for me and they don't come in a bicycle seat style witch i would prefer especially at that price. is it you making these thrones? or are you just advertising them?

Right I just spoke with Shaun and he is currently in the process of making bicycle type one's ....These should be available in about 2 weeks.

Any enqueries please ask Shaun

Tel +44 2476 322260

(Mobile)+44 7814 253094

Fax details +44 2476 322261

Email contacts

Sales
[email protected]

Accounts
[email protected]

Custom
[email protected]

Do you offer thrones with gas shocks, like Roc-N-Soc?

I currently have a Roc-N-Soc throne but I got rid of the saddle seat and replaced it with a smaller round seat so I could pack it all. How big around and how thick are your seats? Could you sell me just the seat, and then I could attach my Roc-N-Soc mount to the bottom? I don't need the tripod stand, just the seat.

Very beautiful thrones!

thank you for the contact details, will e-mail him.

Do you offer thrones with gas shocks, like Roc-N-Soc?

I currently have a Roc-N-Soc throne but I got rid of the saddle seat and replaced it with a smaller round seat so I could pack it all. How big around and how thick are your seats? Could you sell me just the seat, and then I could attach my Roc-N-Soc mount to the bottom? I don't need the tripod stand, just the seat.

Very beautiful thrones!

Hi

Yes you can just buy the seat and it should fit your Roc-N-Soc but send Shaun a email asking him 1st

We have two seat shapes, round and moto. The round seat has a diameter of 14” (355mm) and our moto seat is 17” (432mm) wide with a depth of 14 (355mm)”. Both seats are 6” (153mm) thick.

On some styles and colours there is the option of a fully adjustable and padded trimmed back with dual 2” (51mm) foam to match your seat.

The backs can be bought at a later date if req

Is the memory foam the same as the foam used in Tempur mattresses? I love that mattress, the best one I have ever slept on and I am looking for a new throne. If it is the same sort of foam I would be very interested.
Thanks

Hi
Even better...........the Tempur mattresses are brilliant but they are made for bedding.
We use Orthopaedic foam which is made specifically for seating.
A mattresses needs to dispense weight over a greater area whilst seating memory foam has a shorter area so needs to be denser. It would be pointless using bedding memory foam on a seat as you would just end up sitting on the wood. However I know Pearl promotes ultra soft memory foam but that defeat the objective.
Our new range will be out in the next two weeks with more colours, moto seat and a backrest.
I hope this helps.
Shaun (Silverstone)

Back