H2 Zoom and Windows 7 compatibility

I have the Zoom, and I just take out the SD card and plug into the computer port, then copy the files over. Unless I have a different Zoom?

I decided to try booting up with the Zoom attached and the PC failed to start up. Tried again and it went into some Windows repair dialogue. That went for about 20 minutes and failed. Windows suggested that I unplug any hardware.

So I rebooted with the Zoom unplugged. No problem. Then I plugged the Zoom back in and it worked.

Confusing ...

Classic driver issue. If you have a micro SD, plug it into the PC and download the firmware onto that. If you need help, PM me.

Thanks Duncan. The problem resolved itself but I don't know why it didn't work the first time. I've usually heard good things about Win 7, but in the few days I've had it I've found it more temperamental and nanny-ish than XP.

Thanks Duncan. The problem resolved itself but I don't know why it didn't work the first time. I've usually heard good things about Win 7, but in the few days I've had it I've found it more temperamental and nanny-ish than XP.

Sometimes these issues just crop up. I'm sure someone can explain why these things happen but I can't. Windows 7 is reasonably bug-free and stable compared to XP at the same stage in development (2 1/2 years) and I think it's a very good OS - but these issues do arise from time to time.

It loses the driver for my printer occasionally to the point where I bookmarked the website e and have it down to a science. Usually happens when I need to print and am short on time to do so.

Back