Sharing stuff here makes me forget...

Troll the damn Reyka, you bogart!

I have seen posts pertaining to politics and religion in this thread. No problem... it's water off a duck's back.

But this I cannot accept.

If you are going to post links to Vodka, please let it be something authentic and worthy of our great forum members...

vodka_sib1.jpg

vodka_zub1.jpg

I have seen posts pertaining to politics and religion in this thread. No problem... it's water off a duck's back.

But this I cannot accept.

If you are going to post links to Vodka, please let it be something authentic and worthy of our great forum members...

View attachment 81034

View attachment 81035

LOL

Flavored vodka? Now there's a bottle of butt-hurt.

You give Reyka a try, and I'll slurp some of your Russian fuel. Get back to me when you're ready to confess. =)

I've certainly gotten into heated political discussions online, but I think it's understandable for people to get riled when they are discussing issues with life and death consequences. Freaking out over what microphone some stranger uses to record a drum is a head space I could never imagine occupying. With all that's going on in the world today, that is a person who seriously needs to reevaluate their priorities.

LOL

Flavored vodka? Now there's a bottle of butt-hurt.

Meh... You Vodka drinkers don't know the true meaning of butt-hurt...

fKMedNP.jpg

I've certainly gotten into heated political discussions online, but I think it's understandable for people to get riled when they are discussing issues with life and death consequences. Freaking out over what microphone some stranger uses to record a drum is a head space I could never imagine occupying. With all that's going on in the world today, that is a person who seriously needs to reevaluate their priorities.

Well, this guy was a “professional” who has recorded “all around the world” (although I didn’t recognize the name). Apparently, what I own “isn’t all that” anyway. So I’m a big nobody who didn’t get the memo on SM58s being crap.

I always knew that you were a Holy Man, dude.

There's something in your, uh, in your avatar's demeanour that just reeks of spirituality.

And of course, you have the divine respect of the gear.

It's a sign.

In the words of Popeye, "I yams what I yams". I am not a Holy Man, sir, just blessed. I got bored with that scene real quick. I did some blogging for awhile. Now I just hang out here and Facebook. I'm a simple man. I like gear. What can I say? I just can't afford it.

So I’m a big nobody who didn’t get the memo on SM58s being crap.

Even if they're not the new studio hotness, they're still the best mic to have in a bar fight. My e602 and AT2020's would shatter the moment there was anything resembling contact. With the 58, you can even leave the cable attached for added awesomeness.

simply suspended their right to freedom of expression.

This is me in 99% of the forums I've been on. I just gave up trying to offer any sort of logical, intelligent responses. If you're not on the "cool side" of the opinion of the masses, you're trolled to oblivion.

I was a member of many forums over the last 10 years, but this year, I've whittled it down to 2: This one and a knife forum called the USN.

All the rest, I've actually asked to get banned & they had no problem doing so. Shows me just how valuable my membership really was.

Even Facebook has taken a very backseat of late. Same deal: If you're on the wrong side of popular opinion, you're a POS with no brain & a small penis.
So I just gave up & vanished.

Thank you Drummerworld for maintaining a civil, adult behaved environment where I feel at home. Here I learn more about the very instrument that keeps me sane.

. . . Even Facebook has taken a very backseat of late. Same deal: If you're on the wrong side of popular opinion, you're a POS with no brain & a small penis. . . .

Facebook. -_-

It was fun when I stalked old friends, and even reconnected with a few of them, but now I only visit when Wifey brings something to my attention. Even my 20-something kids don't get on (thankfully). I'm waiting for the time when the masses tire of its low signal-to-noise ratio and it topples like Toys R Us.

Facebook. -_-

It was fun when I stalked old friends, and even reconnected with a few of them, but now I only visit when Wifey brings something to my attention. Even my 20-something kids don't get on (thankfully). I'm waiting for the time when the masses tire of its low signal-to-noise ratio and it topples like Toys R Us.

this exactly

(and now for some more characters)

Even if they're not the new studio hotness, they're still the best mic to have in a bar fight. My e602 and AT2020's would shatter the moment there was anything resembling contact. With the 58, you can even leave the cable attached for added awesomeness.

That’s why I have 57s and 58s - I got into a lot of bar fights back in the day ;)

Actually, 58s are like DW5000 pedals. Everybody has them, so everybody’s sound is pretty consistent wherever you go!

Back