Oklahoma tornado

Sparkboss

Hopes and prayers (if I'm allowed to talk about prayer and religion) for the folks of Moore, OK and OKC.

The tornado cut through my home town, Moore, OK. people are very shaken up, My best friends family especially as they barely made it to their closet as the tornado hit. They lost their homes and almost all possessions, but luckily the closet they were in held up. They're okay as is my family and other friends.

I hope disaster relief personnel do all they can to help, and everybody can get back to normal soon.

Death toll so far is 51, 15 of which were children. RIP

My condolences to the families of those who died,and hopes that those who survived will get back to normal as soon as possible.

I live on Staten Island which was hit hard by Hurricane Sandy,so I an empathisize with those unfortunate people.

There are STILL thousands of people here who are homeless, displace and living in unsafe homes without power or water or in tents...because they have no other place to go.

You would think in a "civilized" society,in a great city like New York,that this would be unthinkable.

Think again.

Be strong Sooners.

Steve B

Good thoughts going to the people of Moore. I think I saw the death toll was reduced? Not the usual direction for such things. Glad you and your are ok. I feel for the children and the parents of those children. One should never have to bury a child.

Back