Double bass pedal chain

What do you mean even? But as long as they feel good to you and have the pressure and speed you want they can be set any way you want.

Having the chain the same length on each pedal usually means that the footboard angle will be the same. Desirable for a lot of players in order to promote a degree of "evenness" between the feet. But not entirely necessary if you don't like it that way. If you're new to it, I'd have both pedals set up the same.....at least to start with.

thanks pocket!! but i tried to setup the chain and i cant put the thing that hold the chain back so tomorrow i guess im gonna go to the store since i can't find a tutorial.....

thanks pocket!! but i tried to setup the chain and i cant put the thing that hold the chain back so tomorrow i guess i'm gonna go to the store since i can't find a tutorial.....

When problems such as these occur, it's best if you can take a photo and post it with your question. It could very well be a simple adjustment or something much more serious in nature. Pictures are worth a thousand words and can alleviate hundreds of head aches, lol..

Dennis

Back