Pretty cool waterproofing tech

Wow very cool. I could see a huge market for that. I want some.

Side effects include some birth defects including but not limited to,growth of a pre hensile tail,a third eye,fear of water,lack of the ability to exceed an I.Q. of 75,and the desire to watch "Forrest Gump" 24 hours a day.:):):)

Wow very cool. I could see a huge market for that. I want some.

Larry,especially in your profession,that stuff if safe to use with electricity,would be a real benefit.

Steve B

Last edited by a moderator:
Side effects include some birth defects including but not limited to,growth of a pre hensile tail,a third eye,fear of water,lack of the ability to exceed an I.Q. of 75,and the desire to watch "Forrest Gump" 24 hours a day.:):):)

Steve B

What if you already have those?

And I am sure being that waterproof it won't breathe. Those shoes should smell great in a week or two. And if you spray it on your shirts and sweat you can feel all of the sweat puddle in your pants. No thanks

I want to do my aluminum mag wheels with them so gunk don't stick to them and stuff.

Nothing short of amazing! I wish I could have been on their team because they are going to make a lot of money... I guess I noticed they didn't mention how much it costs....

You can spray it all over your kit and you don't have to worry about drunkin guitar players spilling there drinks

And I am sure being that waterproof it won't breathe. Those shoes should smell great in a week or two. And if you spray it on your shirts and sweat you can feel all of the sweat puddle in your pants. No thanks

For every day use, I agree.

But working in the yard, and such, having shoes covered in that stuff would be great.

Maybe I should coat myself in that stuff for these oppressively hot and humid Louisiana summers. Or would that just keep the sweat in...

Is it clear enough for windshields ? That would be awesome. no more wipers....

Back