Quad-pedal blasting!!

Quite the worst piece of pretentious drum rubbish I've heard in a long time!

Sadly, now that this is on the internet, the performer cannot escape this dismal performance. A wide generation gap exists between me and those who aspire to blast beats! Yikes!

GJS

Good.....the old and very predictable 'drummer jokes' were becoming so tiresome and boring. This video alone may well set the path for a host of new ones, then at least I may finally get a giggle!!

Whilst I have no desire to sound elitist (I am a huge advocate of 'to each his/her own'....if you like them and want to use them, then who am I to nay-say?) But I do fear the day these things actually become mainstream. I can only get on my knees and pray, they don't become the 'next big thing' with the blast-beaters. Generation gap indeed...and I'm only 37....surely that's not 'past it'?

Thanks for posting...very enjoyable thread and exceptionally funny vid!!

Pocket, oh to be so young! :) You ain't past it, you just know the meaning of the word "enough".

I couldn't hear the guy's playing properly because of that really loud buzzing static that kept swamping the video sound. I had Winamp open at the time and at first thought it had crashed and gone into that high-speed repeat thing.

You'd really think the guy would have noticed the technical fault and fixed it up before posting on YouTube!

*wink*

Good.....the old and very predictable 'drummer jokes' were becoming so tiresome and boring. This video alone may well set the path for a host of new ones, then at least I may finally get a giggle!!

Whilst I have no desire to sound elitist (I am a huge advocate of 'to each his/her own'....if you like them and want to use them, then who am I to nay-say?) But I do fear the day these things actually become mainstream. I can only get on my knees and pray, they don't become the 'next big thing' with the blast-beaters. Generation gap indeed...and I'm only 37....surely that's not 'past it'?

Thanks for posting...very enjoyable thread and exceptionally funny vid!!

Well, I'm nearing 36 myself, and I agree "to each his/her own", but there's a point in my humble opinion where enough is enough. I think someone below said it, that it made his drums "fart", and I didn't really appreciate anything musical about it whatsoever. Hopefully this doesn't mean that I'm just out of the loop myself now too and the younger kids are onto something I'm not! :)

Back