Some Good Funk

JohnnyG

Honorary Lifetime CEO
Staff member
Go to www.drumchannel.com, at the top click on Entertainment, at the bottom of that page click on page 2, then scroll down to find Chad Smith in his new Band, The Bombastic Meatbats. about an hours worth of good funk. There are other interviews on that site as well including a 5 parter with Chad Smith.

Chad Smith's Bombastic Meatbats Concert

that is some quality stuff. chad is so ecstatic behind the kit! even during slow songs his feet are always moving! he certainly has a unique, and wild, style.

How didn't i know about this site before. I checked out that tony royster-dennis drum jam too, killer!

The site is not that old I don't think but full of interviews etc.

What a great site! I'm a fan of Chad smith and i'd heard that the Chilli Peppers are taking a break, or perhaps they have split? I haven't kept up with it but it's great to hear Chad playing!

that is a great one along with the chad smith drum jam.

What a great site! I'm a fan of Chad smith and i'd heard that the Chilli Peppers are taking a break, or perhaps they have split? I haven't kept up with it but it's great to hear Chad playing!

I do believe i recall reading they are on an "extended hiatus" (whatever that really means) and flea is going to college apparently.

Back