Nice Double Pedal for under 200$

White Chocolate

Hi i was wondering what would be a nice double pedal for under 200$. Since im only 14 and don't have a job, my budget is quite low. I was think of the Gibralter Avenger 2 since it has dual Chain drive (170$) or maybe the Iron Cobra Jr (171$).

What do you guys think?

Thnx,
Jamie

Every Iron Cobra Junior I have known about has broken down pretty fast. I would suggest you stay away from that because you don't have a job and money to repair it.

I had the PDP cheap-o pedal when I was your age, and it worked really well.

BUY USED...period.

Get your parent\s involved and take a look at what's available on Ebay.

I'm dead serious.

You can get a heck of a deal on ANY equipment if you do your homework.

I've seen great condition Iron Cobra single pedals that are going for $85 US. These are pedals that sold for between $130 and higher new.

I just checked and saw three Iron Cobra doubles between $180 and $225 with buy-it-now. If you are patient and watch the auctions it would be less.

I'm only using the Cobras as an example. They have plenty of other pedals as well.

BUY USED...period.

Get your parent\s involved and take a look at what's available on Ebay.

I'm dead serious.

You can get a heck of a deal on ANY equipment if you do your homework.

I've seen great condition Iron Cobra single pedals that are going for $85 US. These are pedals that sold for between $130 and higher new.

I just checked and saw three Iron Cobra doubles between $180 and $225 with buy-it-now. If you are patient and watch the auctions it would be less.

I'm only using the Cobras as an example. They have plenty of other pedals as well.

Keep in mind also, any pedal you buy 'new' will be in used condition in a few days/weeks/months. Think about it, in a month or two you'd have a cheap used pedal you paid $200 for now only worth $75.

Makes sense to buy better quality used.

Back