Second Drum Set

Here are some pictures of my new set up. I feel like it will be finished for a while after I pick up my 13" K hats.

Drums: Gretsch Catalina Birch
-22" bass (Powerstroke 3 resonant, Powerstroke 3 coated batter)
-10" 12" 14" toms (10" has Genera G1 coated batter,stock res, 12" and 14" have coated emperor batter and clear ambassador resonant)
-13" Pork Pie Piglite snare (coated Ambassador on top, stock on bottom)

Cymbals:
15" Paiste 505 Medium Hats (very old)
16" Paiste PST5 thin crash
6" Zil-Bel
21" Zildjian A Sweet Ride
14" PST5 thin crash
12" Wuhan China

Hardware:
PDP hi-hat stand with Pro-Mark stick holder
2x PDP boom cymbal stands
2x Yamaha single braced snare stands (one is for 10" tom)
Gibraltar cymbal extension (for Zil-Bel)
Yamaha single braced boom cymbal stand
Pearl double braced straight cymbal stand
Iron Cobra Power Glide double pedal
Pork Pie throne

I just changed my set up to be 1 up 2 down so I could put my ride in a more comfortable place. Tell me what you think!

PICT0001.jpg

PICT0002.jpg

PICT0003.jpg

PICT0004.jpg

PICT0005.jpg

PICT0006.jpg

Last edited:
Nice drum kit. The 13" snare and the low slung 2 down setup gives the drums the impression of being bigger than they actually are if you know what i mean.

Liking the election poster too ;).

man thats going to be one hell of a transfer between from 15 inch hats to 13. be prepared my friend. haha but thats going to be quite a jump. i love k hats though

Seems to me you would be sawing sticks in half that way. Raise it up a bit and put a wing nut on it to hold it still.

Seems to me you would be sawing sticks in half that way. Raise it up a bit and put a wing nut on it to hold it still.

Just raised it up quite a bit and took the wing nut off my ride to hold it. The ride didnt even use the wing nut so I think it will me okay. It works great now!

Back