Happy 2-1-12 day.

You have got to listen to: RUSH 2112...That's all about!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Sorry not my thing. Three piece combos don't do it for me. I can't understand one word that Geddy/Getty is signing and for my money the drummming is good. Out

Sorry not my thing. Three piece combos don't do it for me. I can't understand one word that Geddy/Getty is signing and for my money the drummming is good. Out

That's OK buddy. I still like you! :) See, that would of really bothered me a few months ago. I am getting a bit better.

This is a good place for me to make my confession... I would have done it earlier, but I just felt so foolish, and embarrassed and... well... downright dirty.

If you mentioned Rush to me at any time previous to about 3 months ago, all you would have heard back from me is: Rush Sucks! I hate Rush! I've always loved a lot of prog rock, but I just never understood the whole Rush thing. Well, I thought I understood it just fine: Rush sucked, and I hated them.

BUT...... then I saw the Rush documentary "Beyond the Lighted Stage". And I have to say, I really dig the band. They seem so earnest (when before I thought they were merely pretentious), talented (when I thought they were justa buncha noodlers), and most of all they just seem so nice and FRIENDLY. I really want to hang out with, and get to know these guys!

So there... I've revealed my dark secret. I still can't stand their music, but g**damn I love Rush!

Back