Latest internet sensations?

Not sure if serious....
I will let you guess. But I'm pretty sure the bass player fell off the beat once or twice... to be fair, he and the drummer were taking turns running the train off the rails...er, or trying to get it on the rails... or whatever that was. Seriously.

Last edited:
The best part was maybe the awesome scream in the middle.

NO.......the best part of that performance was when it finished.

And I'll remove all ambiguity and leave you with no doubts.......I'm totally serious.

Thinking of booking them as a support act, Mike? Hell....they'd make whoever followed 'em on stage look amazing. :)

I saw five musicians playing five tempos.

Yeah, no one is looking at each other or feeling any sort of cues that anyone else is doing. In other words, there isn't any communication. Each one is saying to himself "Dammit, I'm playing this right and no one is following me! I'll show them a thing or two by just continuing to play independently of everyone else until they all follow me!!!"

Ouch... just too painful... I could not watch to the end. I loved the irony of them playing outside a music store, but the singer having to do his own echo's... Couldn't they have loaned him a delay pedal at the very least?

Must have been family in the audience as I can't believe they were not being booed.

Ouch... just too painful... I could not watch to the end.

Yeah, I battled with that myself....somehow I got through. Although I don't think I'll ever be quite the same again.

This performance should be mandatory viewing for every young garage band just starting out. Where else could you find a better, living, breathing example of how NOT to do it?

All those beautiful instruments.....wasted! :)

Hey Man, I played with that bass player for three years!
Everyone in the band learned how to ignore him.
I made us all better musicians because of it.

Is that true, Bob? If so...that's quite exciting. For some reason.

You can tell the "singer" is upset as he continues to look at everyone trying to get it together. But do to their lack of experience the guitar players are looking at their hands/chords and have no feel for time.

Is that true, Bob? If so...that's quite exciting. For some reason.
No, It was just a joke, But I played with two bass players recently that were almost as bad!
I said almost! I don't think that I have ever played with anyone that was that bad!

The singer, The singer couldn't find key, He tried, But he couldn't. Do you think that these guys asked him what key that he sang in earlier?

I saw five musicians...
I have to ask: At what point to you transition from instrument owner to musician? Maybe it was music store provided backline?

I had to laugh at the comment about them "being great before they sold out." LOL

<gets ready to duck for the inevitable flamings>

So let me get this right it's 5 guys all playing different timings in a little world of their own...

I thought that's called JAZZ? :D

Hahahahaha, those vids made my day.

Damn, poor guys, they're really really bad.

Now, isn't that a Starclassic Kit??? I'm guessing from the golden bass logo. I'm pretty sure it is. Poor drums. They never thought that being so good they were going to be played so poorly.

Back