Favorite Movie Quote?

That,s some bad hat Harry. ( the end of jaws )

"Spider-Pig, Spider-Pig. Does whatever a Spider-Pig does. Can he swing from a web? No he can't, He's a pig. Look out! He is the Spider-Pig!"
Homer, The Simpsons Movie

Dave: "open the pod bay doors Hal"

Hal: "I'm sorry dave,but I'm afraid I can't do that"

2001 A Space Oydssey.

Steve B

"Now it's over you son of a bitch"......Young Guns...

"I'll be your Huckleberry".....Tombstone...

"It's like finding a needle in a stack of needles"...Saving Private Ryan

I've got a million of them, but the only ones that come to mind right now involve George Clooney:

“You called his niece a whore!”
“A very cheap one.”
“She's seven!”
—Ocean's 12

And the immortal:

“When the meeting is over straighten this crap up.”
—The Perfect Storm

Little Bill to English Bob in Unforgiven : "You know Bob, if I ever see you again, I'm just gonna start shootin', figurin' it's self-defense".

Jack Nicholson in The Bucket List : "Somewhere, some lucky fella's havin' a heart attack".

Steve Buscemi in Reservoir Dogs : "It's beneath me. I'm Mr. Pink. Let's move on".

Tom Hagen to Sonny in The Godfather : "All the Five Families would come after you Sonny. The Corleone Family would be outcast ! Even the old man's political protection would run for cover. So do me a favor. Take this into consideration".

Gene Hackman as Lex Luthor : "You were great in your day Superman. But it just stands to reason ... when it's time to cash in your chips ... this old 'diseased maniac' ... would be your banker."

From Rushmore :

Dad : "Max, I always thought of you as one of those clipper ship captains. You're married to the sea".
Max : "Yes, but I've been out to sea for a long time".

Max : "I like your nurse's uniform guy".
Miss Cross's date : "These are O.R. scrubs".
Max : "Oh, Are they ?"

Miss Cross : "Edward has more spirit and vitality in one fingernail than Herman Blume has in his entire body".
Max : "One dead fingernail".

Back