my dream woman

Ok Rogue...you are a true smooth talker. I reckon you could get ANY drum gear you want.

It do my best! (big ol' grin)

Just to be fair, I'm posting my dream man...he's sweet, rich and doesn't talk back if I bite his head off!

Attachments

• roundup_18393_Image01Upload.jpg
    roundup_18393_Image01Upload.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 453
This thread is as useless as a weasel in a cardboard shirt.

Oh come on now Luke. Considering your recently aquired clipped wing, I can't imagine why you wouldn't want a weasel in a cardboard shirt. I mean, if I was relying on a single arm to carry me through, a weasel would be the first thing I hunted down. The cardboard shirt of course, would just be the added bonus!!

Oh come on now Luke. Considering your recently aquired clipped wing, I can't imagine why you wouldn't want a weasel in a cardboard shirt. I mean, if I was relying on a single arm to carry me through, a weasel would be the first thing I hunted down. The cardboard shirt of course, would just be the added bonus!!

Hey! Maybe I was saying that I really like this thread! Who are you to speak for the import that I place upon pasteboard garbed rodents? How impudent! ;)

useless as a weasel in a cardboard shirt

Brilliant!! Mind if I use this expression in my everyday vocabulary? LOL

Henri!!!

I broke down in tears & laughs, you are a hero! :) ;-) and I don´t talk back if - MaryO - bites my head off! Hahaha...

Ian, you're such a gentleman, of course it's you... who else can it be :)

Well, of course it was you I had in mind the whole time Ian! I was just trying to be subtle and not let the cat out of the bag. I didn't want the others to get jealous...you know what drama queens some of them can be. So much for that...gee, thanks MAD! :p

Back