my dream woman

drumkat

For starters, she must look like Amanda Peet.

Every time we go shopping, she says "I don't want jewellery, shoes or new curtains...I want to take you to every drumshop in town I want you to spend at LEAST $500-00 in each shop..."

When we get home she says " I don't want you to work anymore...I want you to focus on your drumming...I will get a very high paying job...when I have saved enough money, I will build you an extension to the house and get it sound proofed so you can practice all day everyday"

Every weekend she says "my darling, don't worry about visiting my parents, you need to go to as many concerts this weekend. I will make sure all your friends can come home afterwards and party as long as you like"

You truly have created an imagination women for yourself haven't you :p
But i wish you best of luck in finding such a top notch girl.

Out of all the women in the world.... Amanda Peet?? Really??

Her EYES man...her EYES!!! I am totally in love with that woman. She is top class from head to toe

And there's a couple of warm carne asada tacos and a cold beer waiting for you when you get home from the concert at night.

Women make my dreams come true when they walk out the door.

My Dream Woman is the person I married who puts up with all my faults and loves me unconditionally. She is my best friend too.

GJS

Out of all the women in the world.... Amanda Peet?? Really??
+1
I even had to google up who Amanda Peet is.

Plus the gazillions of women we're talking of but have never actually met/seen.

----

Among various skills/features my dream woman should also have a lovely voice so I'd use her on my recordings.

Pocket-full-of-gold said:
Wow!! With that criteria, you're gonna become veeeeeery well aquainted with your right hand.
Don't forget there's a left hand. You know, being balanced and stuff... especially for drummers ;-)

Last edited:
Women make my dreams come true when they walk out the door.

reso, once again you have got a truly entertaining reply....I always enjoy your posts, good humour (you have a very Aussie sense of humour) and intelligent words. If only you looked like Amanda Peet......

My Dream Woman is the person I married who puts up with all my faults and loves me unconditionally. She is my best friend too.

GJS

You are a very lucky man Skulmoski

The woman who puts with my buffoonery is the ultimate woman, also she's gotta have a great mind and body, I can totally let myself go you see, but she's gotta have it...wait, that's my wife imma talkin' 'bout...(grin)

The woman who puts with my buffoonery is the ultimate woman, also she's gotta have a great mind and body, I can totally let myself go you see, but she's gotta have it...wait, that's my wife imma talkin' 'bout...(grin)

Ok Rogue...you are a true smooth talker. I reckon you could get ANY drum gear you want.

Back