Having a little problem with anger issues

I have the same problem, I have a few holes in the walls from my fits. I still get these fits every once and a while but I've found ways to deal with them...

1. Eat like you're preparing for the Olympics. You will be surprised how far a great diet can go. I used to always be mad, just about everything, once I started eating great and cut out the junk completely, I started naturally feeling happy and chilled out.

2. Run, run like Rocky, especially when you're mad. Look how far its gone with me ^^^^^^^

If there is something that is bothering you deep down, you need to get help, but if it's just anger, you can probably control it yourself with some hard work.

Ok this doesnt have to do with drums. i have had this problem all my life but now its getting harder and harder to control. i have a very very bad anger problem. i havnt let it out in about 3 years and i wasnt close to being my angriest when it happend. my friend got me mad so i really dont remember doing it but i picked him up off the ground by the neck(he is bigger than me) and threw him down. when i get angry i really dont feel pain and half the time i dont realize what im doing. its just getting really hard to stop my anger from coming out. im getting mad a lot easier to. not many people know about this problem not even my parents or brother. im just wondering what to do. i also have depression. its not very bad now but i used to have suicidle thoughts(thank god i dont anymore). but ill sometimes just sit in my room for a long time. few people know i have this too, my parents dont. i just need advise as you can tell

Go get help dude. It's not normal and you should talk to a professional about it. It's not gonna get better as you get older and you could seriously hurt someone (or yourself).

Get a punch bag, it stops you from puncing walls and doors, I still do..

that's awful mate :( my dad's sister died when he was the same age as me.

Yea I honestly feel that the old me died, I don't do anything the same anymore almost like I don't care about life anymore or searching for death, but I won't take my own life.

Difficult to know without information on anything elsoe going on in your life whether you're suffering a depression or simply going through the usual trials and tribulations of adolescence. Suicidal thoughts, moreover fantasies, actually aren't uncommon in teenagers, just be careful to note if you ever start fixating on them or start resolving to actually attempt. Having someone to talk to helps keeps things in perspective. I'd be wary of taking drugs, especially if you're doctor doesn't suggest any other non-drug treatments first.

Stop listening to death metal, stop slouching and take up a sport laddy!

Back