Administration: Dogbreath and Arky....

bernhard

Founder Drummerworld
Staff member
After so many years of administrating and moderating DogBreath decided to step back a little bit - but of course, he stays on board and his inputs and ideas are always very welcome.

He is such a good friend - i remember so well the times we spent at NAMM - a true gentleman.

Thomas, thank you so much for all you did for us and Drummerworld these years!!

To complete the team Bermuda and i decided to welcome ARKY on board of the administators. He is a strong fighter against spam - so very welcome.

Bernhard

Thomas, great job man! My fondest regards, my grateful thanks, & my best wishes for everything you do in life & music.

Arky, what can I say :) A reformed guitarist in charge of a bunch of bin bashers. Whodathunk! Just glad I said how much I liked the finish on your kit yesterday ;) ;) ;)

I feel deeply honoured.
It's satisfying to be of some help here.

Andy, you barely made it. Hahaha.

Does this mean I have to clock a 300bpm double kick in order to make posts now?

I kid.....

Congratulations on your promotion, Arky. Despite the fact that you're a guitarist, you have learned the error in your ways, and have discovered the superior instrument.

I kid!!

No, really. I hope it's smooth and you don't get too many problems. Best of luck to you!

Now....about that avatar..... :)

Mikey, you're right. It was about time to change my avatar.
(To avoid any guitarassimilation accusations... hehe.)

Thanks, guys (and gals... BabyBob ;-).
The anti-spam scimitar is seeing some action, led with a swift hand, having the wind at my back, spammer blood still dripping... let there be justice, let them have what they deserve.

Congrats. Cool new avatar.​
And to DB, enjoy you're newfound running room.​

Congrats, Arky!

I think you're a great choice. Someone with a level head and an even temper.

Congrats, Arky! Couldn't have gotten a better man for the job.

Yon spammers take heed. There's a new sheriff in town. They'll be pushin' up DAISYS!

Hey Arky, if you appoint me deputy, I'll collar some spammers on my own and give em to ya. Just to prove my sincerity, here's a freebie. I hope I'm not violating any insurance regs here.

http://www.drummerworld.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99951

No offense Daisy

Arky is a great choice! Maybe double bass drumming will get its own portion of the forum now :) But I disagree with the others, I want the original avatar back. I identify with you folks by your pic. It's like Arky had a face transplant. I do not recognize him now.

Arky is a great choice! Maybe double bass drumming will get its own portion of the forum now :) But I disagree with the others, I want the original avatar back. I identify with you folks by your pic. It's like Arky had a face transplant. I do not recognize him now.
As much as I love DB... There's already been said so much on that topic, haha. So maybe we can get around having no special section on that ;-)

I hear you on the avatar. While it looks nice IMO I agree that the personal factor has gone. I also like to know how people look like in real. I already know how the Sonor or other logos look like... I'll keep it in mind and create a different avi!

Larry... I have to sleep sometimes ;-) That spammer appeared shortly after I called it a day.

Last edited:
This community just keeps getting better!

Thanks for all the help over the years Dogbreath.

Sincerely

GJS

Back